PDA

View Full Version : Executions!

chukblok
01-24-2019, 08:36 PM
Awesome job as usual. My favourites.
1. Lawbringer - wow as usual trumps most others
2. Warden - very awesome this time. close second
3. Cent - love it. obviously based on brad pitts troy move at start where he kills boagrius (sp?).
4. Glad - i like it for once! the beatdown
5. Raider - hes my main. very cool and unique way of tossing an enemy.
6. Kensei - love how it is honourable and brutal all at the same time.

poor poor shinobi...last again :/.

Maxime_Qc-
01-24-2019, 09:01 PM
I say they should give this execution to cent since i see cent for the first time !!!!

Im happy with this one !!!

My top five new execution are

#1 - Berzerker

#2 -Lawbringer

#3- Nobushi

#4- centurion

#5- warlord

I think the one they make for valk would have fit more the shaolin !!!

And im gonna buy the peacekeeper one first because he's my main !

bannex19
01-24-2019, 09:07 PM
1) cent
2) warden
3) lb
4) aramusha
5) valk

Highlander....uh lol wtf?

rottmeister
01-24-2019, 09:21 PM
My favorites were:
#1 Berserker
#2 Peacekeeper
#3 Nobushi
#4 Shaman (the sound omg)
#5 Kensei

Lord_Cherubi
01-25-2019, 06:30 AM
Sick executions as always, i love them all!

Sadly, shinobi's was a bit lackluster once again :/

Vendelkin
01-25-2019, 08:06 AM
Aramusha made me sad. I liked a ton of the new ones. Nobushi lawbro and berserker are my favorites.

The aramusha one tho is anothe fast simple stab. He has a ton of fast ones and all his longer ones are bare fist (which bothers me, musashi would never finish like that)

Stab front stab back. One of his basic ones with the spin does that. I really want to see a blade flurry finish that is longer rather than punch long ones.

Im not complaining overall tho, cause he does have a few unique ones; the dislocation one. The neck dbl stab lay back and kick stand. And i cant deny the punch ones are unique, but they just arent my flavor.

SpaceJim12
01-25-2019, 11:31 AM
But Cent execution not work well. I hit air, head, chest, air. Well, whatever, but not neck.=)

chukblok
01-25-2019, 01:04 PM
Now that ive settled down and watched them all I have revised my list.

1. LB (initial stab is amazing)
2. Cent
3. Warden (the sword sounds are well done)
4. Warlord (again the sounds)
5. Shugo (one handed neck brake...sorry LB, Shugo has surpassed you in pure strength)
6. HL (bit much but the leg chop at start is awesome)
7. Raider
8. Kensei
9. Glad
10. Berserker.

rottmeister
01-25-2019, 01:11 PM
I probably should've put LB's execution in my top 5. It's really gruesome. The initial hit, where LB chops into the opponent's stomach just gives me the chills. Everytime I watch it, I can kind of feel it. It's kind of like watching someone stub their toe really hard.

chukblok
01-25-2019, 01:13 PM
I probably should've put LB's execution in my top 5. It's really gruesome. The initial hit, where LB chops into the opponent's stomach just gives me the chills. Everytime I watch it, I can kind of feel it. It's kind of like watching someone stub their toe really hard.

Thats the exact reason why i put him at number 1...almost makes me want to main him. i meant to pit shaman in there for the pure sound effect

MetalDevil19
01-26-2019, 01:26 AM
I play Shug a lot and I like his new one, Although I wish they would have animated him to punch the opponent in the gut and send him flying after cracking his neck, rather than just tossing them to the ground.

UbiInsulin
01-26-2019, 03:32 AM
The Highlander one made me turn away from my screen because of whatever was going on with the hilt and the face. o___o

chukblok
01-26-2019, 04:30 AM
Yeah especially with the seesaw sound