PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1800 releases April 16th

Ubi-O5
01-24-2019, 06:29 PM
https://www.anno-union.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/A7_Release_Date_Announcement.png (https://www.anno-union.com/en/anno-1800-release-date/)

Today we have an important update for all our Anno Union members: The release date of Anno 1800 will now be April 16, 2019.

This wasnít an easy decision for us because we know how much you are looking forward to the release, and we ourselves canít wait to have you all experience the full game. Since the announcement of the game at Gamescom 2017, we have always been committed to deliver the best Anno experience possible at launch.
We are very happy with where the game and its wide mix of new and classic features are today, but we know that it can be even better with a little additional polish and tuning. These extra weeks will allow us to deliver a game that fully lives up to its potential.

Of course, you donít have to just take our word for it! Starting next week on January 31st, our Closed Beta test will allow many of you to get your hands on the game to see for yourself how we are bringing the world of the industrial revolution to Anno. On that note, we are also happy to confirm that the Closed Beta wonít have any NDA- so feel free to discuss, create videos or to stream the game to your heartís content.

In the coming weeks to launch, you can look forward to more news and details regarding Anno 1800 right here on the Union, as we discuss an all-new feature, give you more details on the multiplayer, lift the curtain on Anno 1800ís campaign and preview the gameís orchestral soundtrack. You should also keep an eye out for previews from a variety of websites who recently got their hands on the game.

Finally, we wanted to let you know that the Anno 1800 journey wonít end at launch. We will share more details closer to April 16th but can assure that we have some cool ideas for future post-launch content for the game.
We are humbled by your excitement and passion for the game, and hope you support our decision to take a little more time to make it as polished as it can be.

Best regards,
The Anno 1800 Dev Team (https://www.anno-union.com/en/anno-1800-release-date/)

Masa912
01-24-2019, 06:38 PM
:( You ruined my birthday with that.

Jahossi53
01-24-2019, 07:03 PM
Oof

Hixxes
01-24-2019, 07:09 PM
I rather wait and play a game that lives up to its hype (and the hype is real!) than wait for patches to play it bugless after the release! So no worries, take the time.

Ch0ky98
01-24-2019, 07:36 PM
Can't wait to play the Beta!
It starts right on my Birthday, this would be the best Gift ever! <3

I'm so hyped since the technical test and can totally understand the desirve to deliver a perfect product, which requires time.
And Horray for no NDA, that means there will be a lot of new Videos to watch!

DaniCh.
01-25-2019, 04:48 AM
Hello, is it necessary to register for closed beta for those who participated in the technical preview? It is always commendable when the developer wants to bring the project to mind, sincerely I support you in this.

Ubi-O5
01-25-2019, 11:49 AM
Hello, is it necessary to register for closed beta for those who participated in the technical preview?
No, you'll be in the pool of possible candidates already if you've logged into the Anno Union at least once.

Napoleon231187
01-25-2019, 04:03 PM
I think 🤔 💭 as Iím sure there are a lot of them who ever paid the heavy price for pioneer edition should get access to the close beta just alone for the delay release date .

For most of us was it a honour to pay this price as we love that game so much so in return I would appreciate if it could at least discuss at your team that who paid extra for your game should be get access to the close beta

I hope this extra time will be good for the game :-)

nuyzen
01-26-2019, 09:19 PM
I'm very sad about the news of postponing the release date,

However, having the beta will be at least good for now,

Let's hope that the game resales on April 16th and not later

Napoleon231187
01-27-2019, 01:55 PM
I'm very sad about the news of postponing the release date,

However, having the beta will be at least good for now,

Let's hope that the game resales on April 16th and not later

This is what I think 🤔 💭 too. But the announcement say close beta so random pick again what I think 🤔 💭 for people who payed more for the game is that a smack in there face and will cause some pre order cancellation.

So I hope 🤞 who ever is responsible for the beta have look here and might think 🤔 💭 the same and open the close beta not just to the random pool instead open it as well who pre ordered it or even paid more for it.

So letís really hope they change it

NLDR
01-28-2019, 08:09 PM
Its a shame you postpone the release date again.

What is the release date worth anno 2019, just think twice before setting up the release date at first.

You are playing with your fanbase.

It is winterperiod, most games sell better in this period because people are inside, playing games and stuff.

For me this feels like being screwed again, i have some medical problems, dont know how long i will be on this planet...

This is the only game i wanted to play, now you withold me to play this game, maybe forever.

Thank you, just think twice before doing such things, not everyone have the time to wait another 90 days..

Just shame on you.

Napoleon231187
01-28-2019, 09:10 PM
Sad 😔 to here that I hope someone got a free beta key for you

Apparently everyone who got invited to the beta have received 3 keys 🔑

Napoleon231187
01-29-2019, 10:12 AM
I found someone with a Beta key . He will contact you shortly

Tberganno
01-31-2019, 09:13 PM
I do not understand why you come so late with the news of a delayed release date... I requested time off from work to be able to play that week, and you come not even a month before to say it is postponed?

Really bad communication.

At least leave Beta open until the game releases :)

Having said that, I can't wait to play!

chetkowa
02-02-2019, 06:52 AM
I can hardly wait. Playing the beta now and I love it. Visually it's stunning, The "realistic" time for transportation is frustrating but just as it should be. I have 691 hours on Anno 2205 and have been playing Anno since Anno 1602. This is by far the best. I also love the flexibility of the layout of the fields. It will be a long, loooonnnggg wait. Sigh.

Maxcross777
02-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Its a shame you postpone the release date again.

What is the release date worth anno 2019, just think twice before setting up the release date at first.

You are playing with your fanbase.

It is winterperiod, most games sell better in this period because people are inside, playing games and stuff.

For me this feels like being screwed again, i have some medical problems, dont know how long i will be on this planet...

This is the only game i wanted to play, now you withold me to play this game, maybe forever.

Thank you, just think twice before doing such things, not everyone have the time to wait another 90 days..

Just shame on you.

so ull rather play buggy game ? no thanks for me, this sad trend relaesing unfinished games look how it goes with fallout76. But yea having open beta build for ppl who preorder will be nice solid move

DrInsano
04-16-2019, 05:34 AM
Hey Its the 16th. why cant i play on Steam launcher

GulAragon
04-17-2019, 07:41 PM
Hi,
was really looking forward to playing Anno 1800.
But one thing for sure Ubisoft - no Steam no Sale!
Steam saved the PC Gaming Industry and I wouln't mind a monopoly and risking higher prices - but I just want and expect one PC gaming plattform and this is Steam.
The deal with Epic is nice for you but not for us users/gamers - and you will lose more in the long run with this strategy.
Sorry to say that - I think you did a great work with Anno 1800 as with others in the past but again - no Steam no Sale!

Zmarti
04-22-2019, 04:40 PM
Hi,
was really looking forward to playing Anno 1800.
But one thing for sure Ubisoft - no Steam no Sale!
Steam saved the PC Gaming Industry and I wouln't mind a monopoly and risking higher prices - but I just want and expect one PC gaming plattform and this is Steam.
The deal with Epic is nice for you but not for us users/gamers - and you will lose more in the long run with this strategy.
Sorry to say that - I think you did a great work with Anno 1800 as with others in the past but again - no Steam no Sale!

You do release you can buy it from uPlay right? If you bought it on steam you will still need uPlay to play it through, so it doesn't matter in the end. I agree on the **** move it is to remove it from Steam and add it to Epic, but it's not exclusive (luckily).