PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes v2.04

FredEx919
01-24-2019, 06:08 PM
Hello everyone,

We've just posted our latest patch notes v2.04. You can find the full notes over on our website. Link below

Patch v2.04
(https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-342840-16/patch-notes-v2040)
Patch v2.04 will be live next week on January 31st with the start of the new season. We'll post specific maintenance details and timing closer to the day.

Baggin_
01-24-2019, 10:18 PM
Didn't you guys say that revenge in 1v1 was going to be patched out this update? I don't see the notes for this.

MrB3NX
01-25-2019, 11:46 AM
no more ladder conflict ?

you just killed most of the fun

very bad patch .

Klingentaenz3r
01-25-2019, 12:41 PM
There is still no note about fixing this persistent loadout bug which we had since Marching Fire release and even during the TTS before (reported of course).

Other than that there is a lot of good stuff in there.

Szalej.
01-25-2019, 01:51 PM
They said balance is high priority for Dev Team. Current patch beside shugo rework must be a joke. Not even small improvements to characters currently unplayable. Not even a slight nerfs to Wu Lin and Berserker. People quit because of them using cancerous spam barely reactable

Vakris_One
01-25-2019, 02:22 PM
Not even a slight nerfs to Wu Lin and Berserker.
They called it Vortiger ;)

Lord_Cherubi
01-25-2019, 03:08 PM
This is propably a stupid question but since im not sure and i couldn't find any specific info so:

Is this update live now? Or when the season starts in 31th?

RebelOfWar
01-25-2019, 06:56 PM
Character Facial Animations stop working after playing a single map.

Bug seems to have been introduced since the Assassin's Creed crossover event. As title says, any and all facial expressions/ animations that characters do during their emotes, idles and executions, simply break and stop functioning after you complete your very first match, per game bootup. They break for both the customization menu and for any other matches you do unless you reboot the game.

Nobody noticed this so far? I've seen little to no posts talking about this issue, it's so irritating to have a character do so many grunts and talk even, and during that you see a close-shut pokerface.

FredEx919
01-25-2019, 10:34 PM
This is propably a stupid question but since im not sure and i couldn't find any specific info so:

Is this update live now? Or when the season starts in 31th?

This will be live next week on Jan 31st when the new season starts.

Lord_Cherubi
01-25-2019, 11:04 PM
This will be live next week on Jan 31st when the new season starts.

Okay thanks, cant wait!

Skarin279
01-29-2019, 12:13 AM
How much GB will it have?

Jastorm187
01-29-2019, 03:49 PM
Still nothing on fixing bots except lowering a defence percentage... How about fixing them.
They can block things that are supposed to be guaranteed
They ignore game physics like player collision and minion collision
They ignore environment like swinging through walls and dodging into walls with successful dodges
They never fall for feints, this means you fight AI completely different than other players.
They get different timings due to having zero latency (slowing them by 30-50ms would even that)
They can block while on the ground.....
Their defence chance being lowered from 98 to 97% isnt going to fix what is wrong.

Gods_Champion
01-29-2019, 08:33 PM
Does anyone know what time the patch is being rolled out on thursday?

EvoX.
01-30-2019, 03:17 AM
Does anyone know what time the patch is being rolled out on thursday?

Maintenance starts from 17:00 UTC/GMT and will last until 19:00, if I remember correctly.

You can just log into For Honor and check the main menu where the news are posted to be sure.

Erik_Scarlet
02-02-2019, 06:50 AM
Congratulations Ubisoft, you took an already low tier fighter and completely neutered him. His kit was made specifically to where you play patient and you're rewarded with heavy damage output. He was a High Risk High Reward character where he's able to dictate the pace of a fight through his old uninterruptable stance, rewarding patience since he is a very big yet slow character. Characters like Shinobi, Shaolin, and Orochi can already counter him through multihits and any good player knows that the best way to handle shu is to poke him once to pop his stance, and then feint into attacks to hitstun. By making it so that he only gains uninterruptable on attacking you eliminated the one aspect that made shugoki viable. An unneeding to initiate. Since his attack speed makes even his light attack relatively easy to parry and now you're forcing him to have to attack to gain the uninterruptable you made it so that basically anyone and everyone counters him if they parry. And the fact that you made his demon's embrace only heal based on damage dealt instead of a flat amount you have lowered his viability in ganks dealing with more than 2 enemies at a time. This is also compiled by your nerf to his base health and his ability for his grab to be interrupted. Players in a gank can already punish a shugoki by constantly attacking him while he's in the process of a grab and with him healing it gives him a bit of breathing room. By doing that nerf you completely cut that out and made him even more inviable. Shugoki was a lot more viable and more fair for both the person playing him and the person playing against him pre-patch v2.04

n1njaassas1ns
02-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Hello everyone,

We've just posted our latest patch notes v2.04. You can find the full notes over on our website. Link below

Patch v2.04
(https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-342840-16/patch-notes-v2040)
Patch v2.04 will be live next week on January 31st with the start of the new season. We'll post specific maintenance details and timing closer to the day.

you guys have ****ED the game after this new patch frezzing crashing session DC all kind of bugs you put IN game THANK YOU after 10 to 15 time restart the game i got one match why are you guys messing with our money its not easy to buy games these days and got plenty many times without quiting any match

Ubiflowessence
02-02-2019, 10:04 PM
you guys have ****ED the game after this new patch frezzing crashing session DC all kind of bugs you put IN game THANK YOU after 10 to 15 time restart the game i got one match why are you guys messing with our money its not easy to buy games these days and got plenty many times without quiting any match

The team is aware of the issues with matchmaking and it is being looked into. There is; however, a workaround for this issue. Simply open any menu during the matchmaking freeze. Doing so will re-appear and re-enable the Cancel button so you can quit matchmaking and start over.

The team is continuing to look into this issues, along with other issues and we plan to keep everyone updated as we learn more!

FlaraneWolf
02-03-2019, 12:16 AM
I like what Ubi did with Black Prior but I think they could do even more with feats by having feats that change a hero and how he plays. Instead of giving highlander an unblockable stance they could expand upon this and give heroes feats that are passive and give them new abilities like punch through lights or sacrifice it for something that makes them have stronger jabs and kicks (drains more stamina). Things that change the hero and to be honest they are on track for things like that with things like haymaker but it needs to be beyond just damage. You know. Anyways nice job with Black Prior. He isnít spammy or anything I love it.

Wentsa
02-03-2019, 04:31 PM
This patch made the game broken for me. Thank gods for Alt+F4. When I try to find game I get stuck on matchmaking screen, game tells me it has joined the session and it's waiting for other players even when it's VS AI and the timer is frozen and no animations in heroes menu work. Planning on fixing this and very long loading times at the launch of the game (my PC and internet connection are perfect and there is no problem from my side)

vahnn
02-03-2019, 06:08 PM
MATCHMAKING FREEZES

Matchmaking is freezing at an extremely high rate for me, requiring me to ALT + F4 and relaunch the game and sit through the damn unskippable intros again. I would shelve this game and play literally anything else if I hadn't spent 15000 steel on a month of Champion Status.

It will either say JOINING... and then freeze, or say "MISSING PLAYERS" and freeze. And it's not limited to matchmaking.. I was just in a game in which all 8 players were getting along and having friendly banter, we all readied up and when the next map started loading, I got the "MISSING PLAYERS" status at the top and it froze again. It's becoming ridiculous.

The past couple days it's been uncommon, maybe 1 in 5 games, but this morning I have had to ALT + F4 8 times... And I've only played 3 games.

FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP! I don't have unlimited time to sit through this crap.

MatsumotoXIII
02-03-2019, 09:59 PM
Yep, same here.
1yr champ status, but i cant play thx bugs ... 1game and 4x alt+f4.
Nice testing, same like bash+light+zone Vortsh*ter