PDA

View Full Version : Going to take a few months break

RagingtheReturn
01-23-2019, 02:39 AM
I love for honor and its combat system but lately Ive just been getting more frustrated with bugs popping up such as falling through bridges (See Bridge Glitch thread for context) and just some states of new characters coming in and stomping on old ones. I completely understand that new characters are supposed to be good but Im not paying extra to buy them. I appreciate all the funny and fun times ive had in For Honor but for every one of those theres 4 spam ridden gank moments that just curb stomp the feeling. Im going to take a few months break and then return to a state where some of the older characters will be brought back up to speed to hopefully compete with the new characters that come in. Also waiting for the new content so combat has become a little repetitive. This is not a rant against Ubi its just an opinion expressed by a casual player who isnt having the fun excitement to the game that I once had. In the mean time Im going to be eagerly waiting the release of Metro Exodus and hopefully on this break finish a restore on a 1986 Toyota SR5 pick up that I just got. I appreciate all the fun times and hope to return on a much more positive note to the game that I once enjoyed.

FlyinBeef
01-23-2019, 04:27 PM
Keep up to date

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-24-2019, 01:34 AM
I kinda hope Disney and ubi work together to make a star wars version of this instead of a for honor 2. It would definitely be a very popular mutiplayer game and make tons more money than a for honor 2 would.

DavidmOverman92
01-24-2019, 01:43 AM
as long as its not a clunky fighting system (if you could call it a fighting system) like in battlefront 1 and 2, then I would totally play the Scheiße out of that game.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-24-2019, 01:54 AM
as long as its not a clunky fighting system (if you could call it a fighting system) like in battlefront 1 and 2, then I would totally play the Scheiße out of that game.
I would imagine they would all be close range shinobi hybrids mixed with vanguard and assassins styles only everyone would have reflex guards to kill off the turtle meta.

Hormly
01-24-2019, 02:41 AM
Same boat. I uninstalled a few weeks ago pending a proper warlord rework.

I wouldn't hold your breath