PDA

View Full Version : Was revenge removed from duel??

TicioQ
01-21-2019, 10:24 PM
I notice that a centurion was able to spam me (also a conqueror) and the revenge never charged.

Normally I donít use it on duels, except if iím Being abused. But this time I think I was but never triggeres

Vakris_One
01-21-2019, 10:58 PM
Revenge has never been put into Duel mode.

ChampionRuby50g
01-21-2019, 11:32 PM
Revenge has never been put into Duel mode.

Wasnít revenge in duel way back in year 1, but then got removed at some point?

TicioQ
01-21-2019, 11:45 PM
Really?? I was certain that some months ago it was a thing😨
Who Am I? What year is this? 😂

Seriously, I was 100% sure that revenge was un 1vs1, it kicked rarely when some character abused some attacks (for example the shove or the SB).

ChampionRuby50g
01-22-2019, 12:45 AM
Really?? I was certain that some months ago it was a thing😨
Who Am I? What year is this? 😂

Seriously, I was 100% sure that revenge was un 1vs1, it kicked rarely when some character abused some attacks (for example the shove or the SB).

Look you could honestly be right, I canít remember when exactly revenge gain in duel was removed, but it certainly was. I found this twitter link from 5th of September last year that gives us a ballpark idea.

https://mobile.twitter.com/forhonorgame/status/1037154850696519680?lang=en

Pretty much says no revenge in duel but in brawls it depends on the move used, so like those bashes you mentioned.

Vakris_One
01-22-2019, 02:34 AM
Wasnít revenge in duel way back in year 1, but then got removed at some point?
Actually you're right. I had forgotten, feels like such a long time ago. I think they removed it before Year 2 began but in Year 1 it was a thing. This game used to have so many crazy and illogical things going on :D

chukblok
01-22-2019, 03:07 AM
Actually you're right. I had forgotten, feels like such a long time ago. I think they removed it before Year 2 began but in Year 1 it was a thing. This game used to have so many crazy and illogical things going on :D

Yeah......used to
*crickets*

TicioQ
01-22-2019, 11:19 AM
No no, I was joking about that I think you are right and maybe it was my memory of the game.

So I was theorising that I had brain damage because of the obvious mistake 😂