PDA

View Full Version : please help anyone who knows

danjama
05-12-2005, 05:54 PM
something very strange has happened. this forum used to appear normal on my PC, now its all white and gray instead of the black etc all the other forums work fine and this one does in internet explorer. i am using firefox though. does any1 have a solution on how to get it bak 2 normal? please help.

danjama
05-12-2005, 05:54 PM
something very strange has happened. this forum used to appear normal on my PC, now its all white and gray instead of the black etc all the other forums work fine and this one does in internet explorer. i am using firefox though. does any1 have a solution on how to get it bak 2 normal? please help.

Atomic_Marten
05-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Well, maybe you have tweaked some IE options..
or simplier solution maybe you got some viruses in your PC.

BTW I have switched back to M$ IE two days ago. While Mozilla Firefox is great browser (I have used it for months), it still got some bugs.

Most annoying one is when I open several pictures in separate windows (10+) and I start to save 'em to my HD, sometimes Firefox get 'freezed'.

Chuck_Older
05-13-2005, 07:25 PM
Any themes loaded onto your install of Firefox? Any java tweaks or something like that?

Do other sites come up odd?

danjama
05-14-2005, 07:11 AM
i think fire fox is cool aint downloaded any themes or anything. ive sorted it now though. just reinstalled firefox. No trouble atall now the forum is normal again. I like the IE interface but its so vulnerable, my homepage kept getting hijacked with norton and system doctor running. thanks for your replys.

Atomic_Marten
05-14-2005, 08:28 AM
I can reccomend Avast! antivirus to you. It is excellent for preventing worms/viruses intrusions on your computer. And that is what I really have antivirus on the first place.

I have installed also Kerio firewall.