PDA

View Full Version : There is no counter to dodge spam, and it ruins combat need nerf

Melikethegames
01-20-2019, 07:53 PM
roll dodge need nerf of saying about asssain have really good roll dodge and it can spam roll dodge shi# when it have litte stamina it run around wall impossibe to hit enamy and when stamina get back it can spam roll dodge again sherman and nuxia not have problem with roll dodge it have jump attack like warlord and conqeruior it have problem to meet enamy spam roll dodge and sametime when asssain spam roll dodge his wait for team come and help him to take point zone it can roll spam dodge and sametime when it have litte stamina it can run around wall and point zone make you impossibe to hit enamy please ubiosft fix you roll dodge not fu## with dark souls 3 roll dodge thank you

its fu## dark souls 3 and one more its game fu## cancer thank you

why for honor game its dark souls 3 when everyone spam roll dodge

IM DONE ITS GAME IM NOT WANT CANCER FOR HONOR GAMES'

my idea its when players use running it going lose stamina

Lock out running and spam roll dodge its really cancer

Vendelkin
01-20-2019, 11:56 PM
People have said this many times, I think even in response to you before.
the counter to dodge spam is gb, or feint to bait the dodge then GB. the counter to roll spam is a single bash that can knock the opponent into OOS

Goat_of_Vermund
01-21-2019, 01:33 PM
Sounds like someone rolled out of your shieldbash spam recently.

Jazz117Volkov
01-21-2019, 02:06 PM
Dodging has already been nerfed into the ground. It's actually on the weaker end of options, in my opinion.

Heavy classes should have more auxiliaries too, like Kensei's superior block--all assassins get deflects, there needs to be some sort of class-based equivalency. It'd be sick if Lawbringer could dash into an attack and properly use his plate to shut it down, bit like the old conq.

Melikethegames
01-21-2019, 07:04 PM
Sounds like someone rolled out of your shieldbash spam recently.

im not play conqeruior or warden