PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for this crapped Match Making Ubi

Siegfried-Z
01-20-2019, 05:27 PM
Just another thread saying you've made an horrible gaming experience with your MM test.

It's totally broken… most 100+ players are matched against beginners .. poor them.

On my side i'm Always matched against rep 50 at least to 200+ players while being rep 14 (+138reps on console).

That's a nightmare. I can handle this due to my console background but not my team mates … so i'm now fighting 1v3 all the time and each game end by a defeat for my team with me being the only with a positive KD.

Since i moove to PC, i use to play with a 3.5 KD and 70% win rate. Today i've played with a 1.44 KD and 37% win rate … THANKS A LOT that's amazing as Always ubi.

I'm currently shocked such a big studio as you can makes things worst each time you decide to change something.

How is it even possible in your mind to do some huge test like this with an insane impact on the game experience in live and not on PTS, i just don't get it.

Vakris_One
01-20-2019, 10:33 PM
It's honestly disgusting. I can't find a single fair Breach match anymore. I'm either having to carry my entire team against higher rep players that melt them in seconds or I'm destroying the enemy team of newbies 4v1 until the match timer ends.

Goodbye Breach. It was nice knowing you.

Siegfried-Z
01-20-2019, 11:44 PM
It's honestly disgusting. I can't find a single fair Breach match anymore. I'm either having to carry my entire team against higher rep players that melt them in seconds or I'm destroying the enemy team of newbies 4v1 until the match timer ends.

Goodbye Breach. It was nice knowing you.

That's the point .. both case are not fun at all and really unfair for these new players .

I dont have To fight newbies team on my side.. i don't know why but i am always in the case where i have To carry . It's very unpleasant.

Do you only experience this in Breach ? Dom is the same on my side.

Comisari0
01-21-2019, 05:54 AM
And dont forget that you face a team with 4 rep 60+, you cant quit without the 15 min ban... MM in this game is a total crap. Instead of releasing new characters, FIX THE MM!!!

Vakris_One
01-21-2019, 02:22 PM
That's the point .. both case are not fun at all and really unfair for these new players .

I dont have To fight newbies team on my side.. i don't know why but i am always in the case where i have To carry . It's very unpleasant.

Do you only experience this in Breach ? Dom is the same on my side.
It's the worst in Breach for me because it fills one team with new players and a single high rep vs a team of mostly high rep players that decimate the newbies and isolate the single enemy high rep player. It's just a matter of luck whether I'm on the low rep team or not.

In Dominion it's not been so extreme even though yesterday I was matched against a team of competitive players like Zer0_craic and Clutchmeister. My matchmaking right now is going up to the highest peaks and down to the lowest bottoms in the span of just a couple matches. The game's matchmaking feels like it's in an early beta state. A shame they don't have test servers for this kind of thing... Oh wait, they do...

rottmeister
01-21-2019, 05:16 PM
I don't really play Breach too often anymore (pvp) because of the matchmaking. A lot of teammates don't understand what to do, get steamrolled on the healing point and ragequit. Most of the time they burn through lives as well leaving us at a serious disadvantage. As if getting bots isn't bad enough...

Siegfried-Z
01-21-2019, 06:42 PM
It's the worst in Breach for me because it fills one team with new players and a single high rep vs a team of mostly high rep players that decimate the newbies and isolate the single enemy high rep player. It's just a matter of luck whether I'm on the low rep team or not.

In Dominion it's not been so extreme even though yesterday I was matched against a team of competitive players like Zer0_craic and Clutchmeister. My matchmaking right now is going up to the highest peaks and down to the lowest bottoms in the span of just a couple matches. The game's matchmaking feels like it's in an early beta state. A shame they don't have test servers for this kind of thing... Oh wait, they do...

If you can be against a newbies team and just after against a competitive one it just show how absurd is what they have done ..

How they manage To do this is so unprofessional :

1/ They test it live, not on test servers. How can a compagny affect his product by impacting the customer expérience so badly. It's like their CEO is sick, i cant believe any top manager could allow this.

2/ They told this MM is more "skills" focus. But does anybody knows how they measure it ? Because if it is only win ratio i am not surprised this is such a mess.

3/ Planning. Does anybody knows till when they want to test it? Is there a specific date from where they gonna adjust things or just came back at their basic MM ? No.

4/ Communication. As always . One of their biggest weaknesses. If i (and most people) ask myself those questions above .. this is because as always they didn't tell us anything.
That's such an unprofessional customer relationship. But i'm thinking this is mostly because they dont even know themselves what they gonna do and when .. And i would not be surprised if it would be the case looking at how they often lack of preparation even in their warrior den.

Seriously all of this just show how bad they are Business management speaking .
To me they are very unprofessional.

I don't really play Breach too often anymore (pvp) because of the matchmaking. A lot of teammates don't understand what to do, get steamrolled on the healing point and ragequit. Most of the time they burn through lives as well leaving us at a serious disadvantage. As if getting bots isn't bad enough...

That's why i don't play too much breach. Most players, specially with this new MM just dont know what To do and keep fighting on the healing zone or killing soldiers next to the ram while ennemies archers are still there.