PDA

View Full Version : Tactical gameplay

grantsheppard
01-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Im looking for players that appreciate playing tactical, scouting and drawing up a plan before engagement. Many of you just go in guns blazing. While that can be fun at times it usually ends up in death and frustration. I wanna play GRW tactical, communicating who does what just like in real life, a bit of role play. If you're interested my ID is knockedbirdcage PS4.

Think before you say yes cause i will kick you out of the Task Force if you're just gonna play like garbage!!! Been trying for a long time to get a team together but as soon as they realize what it takes i never hear from them again or you get players (usually Americans) who think they are so bad *** they refuse to play with people they don't know blaming it on social anxiety, yeah right! :cool:

GAP_Computer
01-20-2019, 08:16 PM
do you try post in here? https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1561-Looking-for-Group

Ubi-Lucipus
01-23-2019, 02:32 PM
I've redirected your thread to the appropriate forum, I hope you get a good group together!

MangoZero1
09-05-2019, 12:54 AM
don't tell me as a PC player.. how hard to find it is to get a team of cooperating unknown players in this game... NO HUD Ghost m ode extreme.. it's so hard to find people... I mean playing like mil sim arma 3 good teams or FIST...