PDA

View Full Version : Cesare kills rodrigo, very possible theory(spoof)

dkbm95
11-13-2010, 08:58 AM
So there they both are, cesare rants on about living and taking because he can he then says if i want you to Die you die he then lobs a half eaten apple at mr rodrigo's round head and storms out the room crying, mr rodrigo doesnt understand why his son threw the apple, he never brought his son up like that, he then commits suicide through greif and embaressment
So what do you think
This is my theory and im too lazy to spell check so......
Cant wait for the game to come out
Gt= ii DeC zZ

dkbm95
11-13-2010, 08:58 AM
So there they both are, cesare rants on about living and taking because he can he then says if i want you to Die you die he then lobs a half eaten apple at mr rodrigo's round head and storms out the room crying, mr rodrigo doesnt understand why his son threw the apple, he never brought his son up like that, he then commits suicide through greif and embaressment
So what do you think
This is my theory and im too lazy to spell check so......
Cant wait for the game to come out
Gt= ii DeC zZ

LaCava1
11-13-2010, 09:05 AM
lolwut?

magesupermaster
11-13-2010, 09:08 AM
This is an awful theory...

Anyway, the real Rodrigo died from poisoning or something..

dkbm95
11-13-2010, 09:10 AM
Hence the "(spoof)" in the title .......

F4H bandicoot
11-13-2010, 09:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

Anyway, the real Rodrigo died from poisoning or something.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He sure did (from memory), so thats why if we get to kill him in Brotherhood i'll be using using my poisen blade

obliviondoll
11-13-2010, 09:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

Anyway, the real Rodrigo died from poisoning or something.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe he committed suicide by poisoning the apple his son threw at him then eating it?

This is an intentionally awful theory, and thus worthy of more effort to ridicule.

Or play along...

I'll laugh if it's true. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif