PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking...

wezidk
01-19-2019, 08:50 AM
Since they updated/changed it all the matches im joining are with rep 100+ plus players...im rep 6 i dont have that much experience and i cant deal with them, im just wasting up a spot on the team, i dont care about losing but im just getting slaughtered every game and i cant quit because of the penalty. :(

Siegfried-Z
01-19-2019, 11:05 AM
Since they updated/changed it all the matches im joining are with rep 100+ plus players...im rep 6 i dont have that much experience and i cant deal with them, im just wasting up a spot on the team, i dont care about losing but im just getting slaughtered every game and i cant quit because of the penalty. :(

What they've done is a mess... most players like you are experiencing To fight now agaisnt 100+reps players while just begin with the game and in another hand most 100+ players are against beginners. . Sounds fair .. 😒

I am rep 13 on pc and have the exact same thing. Match with guys between rep 10-30 with me but against 200+reps .

It's a bit différent on my side because i come from console where i have 138reps so i am able to fight these guys and win.

But not my team mates... which end in an horrible gaming expérience. .

Vakris_One
01-19-2019, 03:41 PM
It feels like they removed every kind of parameter, which is why we're now seeing Rep 0-10 players able to be put into the same skill bracket as Rep 100+ players. I have no idea how they determine "skill" but from my experience it now randomly puts completely new players in with players that have been playing this game for months who then obliterate the less experienced players.

They have the public test servers for this kind of thing. I don't understand why they're not using them instead of damaging the experience of their customers who payed them for a functioning product.

o...Frank...o
01-19-2019, 04:07 PM
it feels like they removed every kind of parameter, which is why we're now seeing rep 0-10 players able to be put into the same skill bracket as rep 100+ players. I have no idea how they determine "skill" but from my experience it now randomly puts completely new players in with players that have been playing this game for months who then obliterate the less experienced players.

They have the public test servers for this kind of thing. I don't understand why they're not using them instead of damaging the experience of their customers who payed them for a functioning product.

Definitely true !!!!!!!!!

Ubiflowessence
01-19-2019, 05:42 PM
What do you guys find to be most frustrating with the matchmaking changes and what do you wish was done differently?

I'll be keeping up with this thread for feedback!

RieslingKiller
01-19-2019, 06:20 PM
Sorry Ubiflow - It is all written what is frustrating! You should read the MM-Posts...………

Again: I am Reputation 0 - and I was send into Matches always against the highest Rank Players!!!!

Before the match it was more fair but I must wait 4-6 minutes to find a match……

5min ago in Dominion 4 (!) Players with Rep100+ Gank me without shame - I was alone………. This isn´t funny...……. I quit the match and took the quit Penalty - this is also f*****

Why it is not possible to Play with Players worldwide? A global Server would be fine than the MM could find a fair match faster….

Velentix
01-19-2019, 06:27 PM
this has been happening to me in duels as well, yesterday I was put against someone with a total of 1 rep. I felt so bad after two perfect kills, that I let him kill me once, before once again perfecting him. even though I won it was a terrible experience, it was like I was an mma fighter matched up against a baby.

RieslingKiller
01-19-2019, 07:39 PM
My Team loose every match with me.
I´m the only Rep0 Player in the match. I have 3 kills and 14 deaths……..
Should this be fun?????

wezidk
01-21-2019, 07:49 PM
Getting matched with extremely high rep players...I know rep doesnt equal skill but in most cases they must have a decent amount of experience with the game. especially when one team full team of rep 60+ vs rep 0 -10.. is just a slaughter fest no fun what so ever. also you can really quit a match because of the 15 min time out..

Elhantas
01-21-2019, 08:12 PM
I like how people just gravitate to cheese filled playstyle, win a bunch of games in their own levels so that the MM system think they're professional gamer level and queue them up with oldies who can manage the cheese to some degree and win. Leading to these kinds of posts.

You cant even blame the people, because they do what is natural to them: WIN by any means necessary.

Ubisoft, THIS. THIS IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT for disregarding PROPER balancing of the game. For ignoring the higher rep feedback and pushing for even more unbalanced playstyle.

(this message is copy/pasted from various post so that more people would see it, feel free to remove it moderators, not doing it to spam, but to spread the message of how inapt the balancing division is)

EvoX.
01-21-2019, 08:14 PM
What do you guys find to be most frustrating with the matchmaking changes and what do you wish was done differently?

I'll be keeping up with this thread for feedback!

At this point I'm wondering whether I should start imitating you and your colleagues' pathetic corporate replies, I doubt people would know the difference if it weren't for that CR title.

HE-tsunami
01-23-2019, 02:34 AM
Ever since the new matchmaking i constantly get placed with rep 100s and above, i'm rep 9. The "skill based" matchmaking isn't very skill based. I've completely given up on winning duel matches and dominion and breach are simple gambles as to if my team has high rep players or not. unfortunately this new matchmaking system is bad.

ValentineJackal
01-26-2019, 02:48 AM
you know i can say this with passion behind it. this matchmaking penalty is BS. i have to get pinned up with higher reps who do nothing but spawn kill in dominion over and over. i quit matches like those and now i have to get a damn penalty for refusing that? no screw this game.

Mia.Nora
01-26-2019, 08:37 AM
At this point I'm wondering whether I should start imitating you and your colleagues' pathetic corporate replies, I doubt people would know the difference if it weren't for that CR title.

I haven't been bothering with writing anything on these forums for a while, since it is utterly pointless. But you made me log in to give you a thumbs up, kudos buddy.

On a side note I am not entirely certain whether ubiflowessence is not a bot. I am quite serious, I have made similar scripts for office workflows before that redistribute meeting bullet points. Their behaviour was pretty much the same as his/hers/its.

BenignTiger6673
01-27-2019, 02:35 AM
I’m a gold 4 and I repeatedly get matched with plats. My first two games on today were against a plat 1 and plat 2. No one in my squad was above gold 2. It’s frustrating to play people like that when I’m not at that level