PDA

View Full Version : Life perk for all the roster

TicioQ
01-18-2019, 02:38 PM
As the title implies, I was wondering if all the characters could have the life perk.

I really think that it could be a good thing, as right now if you fight in a fair fight with a character of the same level and categorie (letís put 2 assassins), the health will unbalance too much the fight.

It gives too much survival to the characters, so I think is maybe good to offer these opportunity to all characters.

(Others feats are more character base, but health? All can have it)

What do you think?

Illyrian_King
01-18-2019, 03:16 PM
I would even go further and take it away from all Assassins and "light" Heroes in general. Or make the Perk give more HP to Heavies.

There is no need for an Assassin to have the lifepool of a Vanguard or Heavy. Even now there is mostly less then 1 lifebar difference between full-plate and nacked skin ;b
No need for this.

TicioQ
01-18-2019, 03:54 PM
To be honest, that was my ideal scenario... no health perk at all but I just assumed that nobody would want this 🤭

So the ideal for me is too to remove it (I hate that it prevent bleeding... is Not fair for some characters)

But if not, give it to all, so is more democratic.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-18-2019, 06:32 PM
They should just open up all feats and perks to all heros. Instead of the crap perk puzzle they should make it a select and upgrade then open up more slots to create more armor. Id even go so far as attaching the feats to the armor upgrades.

Col.Bullet
01-19-2019, 08:18 PM
A radical change, but an interesting one.
Although I still feel like some feats should just be intrinsic to certain characters anyway.

Jastorm187
01-20-2019, 12:28 AM
I'd like to see perks open to all characters. However health one should be % based so heavies get a greater bonus then lights. (as they should)

I posted how to overhaul perks and would give reason to actually gear to 180+refined and open up experimenting with new perks to find the players style.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1983073-Improving-how-gear-and-perks-work?p=13891827#post13891827

Dimitri..-
02-02-2019, 10:45 PM
The new perks system is garbage and useless