PDA

View Full Version : Year 3 pass

Armegedon1208
01-18-2019, 05:06 AM
When marching fire came out i bought the pass that came with that, is the year 3 pass the same thing or do i have to buy that separate from the marching fire pass to get the stuff?

Kalsiner
01-18-2019, 06:28 AM
New year, new pass. You'll need to buy the Year 3 pass to get access to its advantages. Also, marching wasn't a season pass, but a DLC.

Inzzane_79
01-18-2019, 11:02 AM
When marching fire came out i bought the pass that came with that, is the year 3 pass the same thing or do i have to buy that separate from the marching fire pass to get the stuff?

Think about if you really want/need the pass. The last of the 4 new heroes will be released in November 2019, that is 10months away. The effect you will get you have do decide for yourself if itīs worth that much Money.

Everything else like new maps are released for free, no Need for the season pass for that stuff (same goes for new executions, reworks, whatever)

And keep in mind that you can buy the new heroes with steel (15k each)

UbiInsulin
01-19-2019, 12:08 AM
New year, new pass. You'll need to buy the Year 3 pass to get access to its advantages. Also, marching wasn't a season pass, but a DLC.

Yep, this is accurate. We currently have the Year 1 Heroes Bundle, the Marching Fire, and the Year 3 Pass.

If you bought the Complete Edition of the game, I believe that does include all of that content though: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/for-honor-complete-edition/ . Is that possibly the package you bought, OP?