PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Rewards

Velentix
01-18-2019, 02:20 AM
Can we get some new rewards? Crimson Conquest, and that arcade exclusive ornament are the only rewards you can get from arcade. Now arcade cost $30. It seems rather lazy to not have any new rewards months and months after its release. $30 is fairly pricey for a dlc game mode, especially when that game mode only offers two possible game experiences: fight 1 enemy with modifiers, or fight multiple enemies with modifiers. So essentially dominion without zones, on a smaller map, but with modifiers. might just be me, but shouldn't arcade have more rewards and content for its price?

Ubiflowessence
01-18-2019, 03:53 AM
Any rewards in particular you guys would like to see in Arcade mode?

Does everyone else agree that Arcade mode should have more/new rewards added?

chukblok
01-18-2019, 04:12 AM
Absolutely. And quickly too. As of right now there isn't really any motivation to play it. I say Crimson conquest should be removed now and a different effect offered. It should be similar to all other limited event effects.
Speaking of ornaments. Can we get some different types of ornaments other than ones that stick to the front of the helmet? More Mohawks for glad/cent. More that cover the top/sides etc. The front sticking ones look really awkward on lots of heroes.
-Still waiting for a raven themed effect for Vikings.....black raven landing and sitting on shoulder for idle would be amazing
-Plume ponytail ornament for Knights
-More horn variations for Vikings

I mean for the degree of difficulty in arcade there should be some good limited time cosmetic rewards offered.

Jastorm187
01-18-2019, 05:29 PM
Ornaments, effects, gear skins only found in arcade, emotes, signatures.. All of these would be great exclusives for arcade. Doesnt even have to be weekly, but something new would be nice on occassion. Oh and promote it on warriors den. Get some hype, show off what you can get from arcade.

EyeIash
01-18-2019, 06:56 PM
We must keep with the fact that For Honor dev team is probably busy, and is probably smaller than for example R6 team, and they are currently focusing on balance changes, so I don't want any drastic changes right now, except for the future.

Special Colors would be enough to start (Preferably for ATK / DEF because we have too many neutral colors) then maybe add Special ornaments that are limited time only and could be obtained from either certain weekly quests of dev's choice or in one whole month but then it'd lock, so it would really have the feel you own something special.

+At the beginning of every season (probably not this one) you could add new effect just like you add new executions.

As I said you don't need to make some drastic changes but the community would welcome slowly adding content very much

Velentix
01-18-2019, 09:05 PM
Im not asking for a massive slew of rewards, but I think a new set of gear for either weapons or armor, and a new effect every month would be perfect. Some combination of them would be fine with me as well ex. 2 effects one month, full set of armor and weapon skins on another month, full set of weapon or armor skins, and a new effect, etc. I think this is fair. ornaments every once in a while would be nice. Maybe exclusive color pallets as well?

anyway, the idea is that every month you get four different weekly quests, if there is a full set of weapon or armor skins, that is three things you can unlock, add in an effect and that's something new every week you can unlock. you could do armor skins and an ornament, on another month that would let the design team a chance to make a set of armor that goes with a specific ornament as well, which I think would be cool. on note of weapon/armor skins I do get that those would be harder, due to needing to make a full set per character. I don't know how big for honor's team is but that might be a bit much. On the other side they could just do one armor or weapon piece a month and just make it really awesome. I'm just making suggestions without knowing how much resources ubi has set aside for this game.

Vendelkin
01-18-2019, 09:16 PM
Actually

I really like the idea of a few exclusive gear as a reward from arcade rather than effect. A new armor set for each hero somehow arcade themed would be rad.

And as a ultra rare drop there could be ultimate weapon skins that carried with them a slight effect but that might not be as pheasable

chukblok
01-20-2019, 04:02 AM
Agree to all ideas above. some colour options more in line with the tourney colour rewards would be great. Ive always likes the “burning forest” colours. combined with the splatter pattern looks amazing but ive never been able to get it. The tourney reward colours are always more vibrant.
but yes an arcade armour/weapon set would be great. I think a new effect every few months is good...and make it limited time only. if you make new unique rewards ill grind arcade lots

Inzzane_79
01-21-2019, 02:04 PM
-Exclusive executions
-Exclusive colours
-Exclusive Gear
-Exclusive Emotes