PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den January 17th

CandleInTheDark
01-17-2019, 05:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqZWCpmuoqY

Harbinger, the year of, approaches \m/<(-.-)>\m/

We have an Eric and a Luc, is this the new dynamic duo?

They flashed up the year roadmap.

They reminded us of the year pass that will give the week early access to each of the new characters. People without the pass will get them a week later for 15,000 steel.

They showed us the effect that comes with the pass, thunderbolt and frightening, you get the pass today the effect is in your box today.

They had a maintenance to make changes to the matchmaking, there will be more emphasis on skill than reputation. They are doing some tests, they will do some tests next thursday as well to find a sweet spot and they will keep track on what is happening. The aim is to set extreme parameters to see how they work, they will not be kept if it results in bad matchmaking or increased wait time.

Tournament plugs, all on battlefy.

New weekly arcade quest.

This weekend breach slayer challenge/

Content of the week, Arctic Collapse effect.

Next week will be a full reveal stream.

Black Prior trailer played – Vortiger is the male name they have for their Black Prior lore piece, just as they started doing with the Wu Lin. Just to be clear they are not telling us to play as Vortiger or Erzabet, we are Black Priors, we play as our own character. The voice actors are Andrew Jackson and Anna Hopkins.

The Black Priors rose from a previous order of the knights called the Holy Balor, the Balor were swayed by Apollyon and disbanded when she fell. Now under Vortiger they have reformed and joined with the Iron Legion for the knights. They are pretty dark in the For Honor lore, ends justify the means warriors who fight free of any code of chivalry.

Next week, new executions.

Community corner and wrap.

Corentin10111
01-17-2019, 06:30 PM
Once again thanks Candle for the reactivity.
Once again such a lame Warrior's den, they didn't even answer one question. They really don't give a **** about those forums..

bannex19
01-17-2019, 07:42 PM
Once again thanks Candle for the reactivity.
Once again such a lame Warrior's den, they didn't even answer one question. They really don't give a **** about those forums..

Did I miss something? It hasn't even started yet...

Tundra 793
01-17-2019, 07:48 PM
Did I miss something? It hasn't even started yet...

Sounds like you missed more than something, it ended like an hour ago.

EvoX.
01-18-2019, 12:04 AM
Pointless drivel as usual. I can't believe they actually recapped what the season pass gives you and even showed what the effect is, as if 90% of the community didn't already know and see it an hour after it was leaked... which was a month ago.

Anything for that precious stalling, I guess.

Siegfried-Z
01-18-2019, 04:48 PM
The only real reveale is that the female version of Prior name gonna be Elisabeth.
Vortiger gonna have some full helmet too.
And the new ice effect.

But next week :
-Total Vortiger/Elisabeth reveal (gameplay, emotes, gear etc)
-Shugo rework détails
-warlord and pk buff
-new executions

That's quite a huge one :)

CandleInTheDark
01-19-2019, 08:33 PM
One recap up, next week we have a big reveal stream.

Tundra 793
01-19-2019, 09:06 PM
One recap up, next week we have a big reveal stream.

I think we need to start a campaign to get your level 3 bot in game already.

If you ever need a break, just let me know dude. I won't mind filling in every now and then so you can relax on Thursdays/Saturdays.

CandleInTheDark
01-24-2019, 12:14 AM
I think we need to start a campaign to get your level 3 bot in game already.

If you ever need a break, just let me know dude. I won't mind filling in every now and then so you can relax on Thursdays/Saturdays.

Thanks for the offer, I'll have to keep that in mind.