PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting task force?

Okieboy27
01-15-2019, 10:59 PM
Hello all,
I was wondering if there were any task force groups that i could join. Milsim/roleplay is more my style of gameplay. Im on ps4 snd i have a mic. Looking for friendly mature people, somebody who is willing to catch me up on the parts i dont know and show me new things and have a good time with. I have been playing with minimal hud and loving it. Thanks.

GAP_Computer
01-16-2019, 04:38 AM
Hello all,
I was wondering if there were any task force groups that i could join. Milsim/roleplay is more my style of gameplay. Im on ps4 snd i have a mic. Looking for friendly mature people, somebody who is willing to catch me up on the parts i dont know and show me new things and have a good time with. I have been playing with minimal hud and loving it. Thanks.

i will love to help you out but i'm on PC, you should Try in here https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1561-Looking-for-Group

Ubi-Lucipus
01-17-2019, 11:19 AM
Thanks GAP :)

I've redirected the thread to the Looking for Group sub forum!

grantsheppard
01-21-2019, 09:40 AM
@Okieboy27

Right here! Im trying to put a team together. My psn id is, knockedbirdcage. Add me. :cool:

Okieboy27
01-21-2019, 12:38 PM
Alright thank you guys. I have since found a team and have been training with them. I appreciate the feedback.