PDA

View Full Version : where are the balance changes? watch this video Devs and learn

matt89connor
01-14-2019, 05:21 PM
after almost a month no news of "balance changes" neither nerf or buff, and next week you want show to us Vortiger?, But we do not give a s** of this guy, and know why?

Becasue we aren't tired to see this game fall over and over and get jokeed by your promises.

WATCH How the game is reduced in the meantime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf7GSE8Ce94

The Dev's have seen this?

Tundra 793
01-14-2019, 05:30 PM
Heh, I almost thought this was the guy, but it wasn't the guy.

Bug fixes run all year round buddy, whatever fixes if any they might deploy, will probably launch with Vortiger. The Seasonal launch patches are usually pretty hefty beasts.

matt89connor
01-14-2019, 09:20 PM
Heh, I almost thought this was the guy, but it wasn't the guy.

Bug fixes run all year round buddy, whatever fixes if any they might deploy, will probably launch with Vortiger. The Seasonal launch patches are usually pretty hefty beasts.

I thank you dear for the answer, but what I'm talking about are the nerf buffs and the changes that most of the heroes need as the roster of the game is more unbalanced now than last year.

Our dear Stephan does not show up after a month and thinks we're stupid? That we do not remember that he said: "LB improvements, shlolbi warlord changes and balance of heroes ...."? ...... I watch that video, I see that Damein, the only one who loved this game that many times has put his face while we "spitting against the bugs of the game", he goes away, and you know what I think? that the "transparency" was only an excuse to calm the minds ......

Ubi-Jimothy
01-15-2019, 10:17 AM
Hey Matt,

I understand the frustration, but we never said 'weekly balance changes'. Season 9 is right around the corner, and a bunch of balance changes are coming with it. All we ask is that you have a little patience and wait to see the Patch Notes before criticizing the team and their work.

Regarding Stef not being on the Warrior's Den for a while, we can't get him for every show. He's a busy man with a lot to work on, and taking 2 hours out of his day isn't always possible for the Den.

We're nearly at Season 9, so keep your eyes open for info on the changes!

Protos_88
01-15-2019, 05:54 PM
Hey Matt,

I understand the frustration, but we never said 'weekly balance changes'. Season 9 is right around the corner, and a bunch of balance changes are coming with it. All we ask is that you have a little patience and wait to see the Patch Notes before criticizing the team and their work.

Regarding Stef not being on the Warrior's Den for a while, we can't get him for every show. He's a busy man with a lot to work on, and taking 2 hours out of his day isn't always possible for the Den.

haha rly. 2 years and now you think the new balance change game and opinion???? buahaha

EnjoyTheRandoms
01-15-2019, 05:58 PM
Hey Matt,

Guys seriously game is dying im playing this game since beta and i still enjoy it but this BALANCE thing made people frustration and the valk and orochi rework was so bad from the setmyx tier list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0 valk and orochi still in C tier.I hope on s9 u come up with moreBALANCE stuff instead of showing us the new hero :(

Corentin10111
01-15-2019, 06:43 PM
It is rare for a game to have such issues after 2 years. But what is pretty unique with For Honor is that it is the only game in existence that is so unbalaced on pc AND on console BUT in two different ways..

TatoRezo
01-15-2019, 07:46 PM
Okay most of the video is ******** along with most of these comments.
Wow a character has a strong damaging move? the whole char must be OP (nice logic).
and balance is in a waaaay better place than launch. At launch only 3 Characters were viable and others were trash tier or meh tier. Now most of the cast is viable but there are unfortunately still trashy chars like raider. But the game is heading into a good direction. New Wu Lin heroes should be a staple of all characters not the basic bland that raider is for example. The chanegs arent quick enough (reworks) and some stay trash never to be picked agian

Siegfried-Z
01-15-2019, 11:35 PM
Okay most of the video is ******** along with most of these comments.
Wow a character has a strong damaging move? the whole char must be OP (nice logic).
and balance is in a waaaay better place than launch. At launch only 3 Characters were viable and others were trash tier or meh tier. Now most of the cast is viable but there are unfortunately still trashy chars like raider. But the game is heading into a good direction. New Wu Lin heroes should be a staple of all characters not the basic bland that raider is for example. The chanegs arent quick enough (reworks) and some stay trash never to be picked agian

I really hope Wulins or not a stapple for the next char.
JJ dmg are so high that he is an easy win in 4v4. Nuxia is average but spammy. Tiandi is the worst design char of all the game for me..a vanguard such spammy. . What an horror. . Dont even understand people who plays this ballet guy.
And shaolin.. while being hated a lot, is the only interesting wulin char in my opinion.

I hope Raider or LB are not a stapple as well.

Rework such as Kensei should be.

matt89connor
01-16-2019, 10:40 AM
Hey Matt,

you're right, criticize before seeing the "product" is a wrong thing, but if I criticize, it is because they are 2 years that they behave so or worse, however, given and considered the wonderful work that you moderators do for us daily, I want to listen to you, so I will avoid putting critical posts on the work of the Devs until they release the patch note of season 9;)

matt89connor
01-16-2019, 10:42 AM
Guys seriously game is dying im playing this game since beta and i still enjoy it but this BALANCE thing made people frustration and the valk and orochi rework was so bad from the setmyx tier list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0 valk and orochi still in C tier.I hope on s9 u come up with moreBALANCE stuff instead of showing us the new hero :(

is what many of us hope to see

Soldier_of_Dawn
01-16-2019, 11:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oukIaAQT7aE

bannex19
01-16-2019, 12:06 PM
Im a filthy casual. Can somebody explain to me why this Google.doc is suddenly the holy grail of for honor balance?

Im not trolling, I'm genuinely interested.