PDA

View Full Version : Possible Glitch or bug?

xxFratosxx
01-12-2019, 05:11 PM
We was trying to find this guy on Checkpoint towards the end and we look everywhere. Couldn't find him till we got the tower. How on Virtual Earth did he get in the tiny building with no open door. Thoughts please? Unknown bug or known glitch?

[video deleted for showing exploit - UbiInsulin]

D-from-Oxford
01-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Known glitch. Not seen anybody use it there before though. Luckily in this instance you had a window to shoot him through, but that is not the case with most of these locations.

Just hopped on Ghost War to check out which technique was used. I can confirm it is an exploitable glitch that has been around for a long time. I recently pointed out in another thread that there are numerous places the same glitch can be exploited.

This BS gotta stop. Ubi need to pull their bloody finger out.

xxFratosxx
01-12-2019, 07:29 PM
Known glitch. Not seen anybody use it there before though. Luckily in this instance you had a window to shoot him through, but that is not the case with most of these locations.

Just hopped on Ghost War to check out which technique was used. I can confirm it is an exploitable glitch that has been around for a long time. I recently pointed out in another thread that there are numerous places the same glitch can be exploited.

This BS gotta stop. Ubi need to pull their bloody finger out.

Thanks for telling me this. Didn't know and your right. Lucky there was a window. I assuming others places that you seen may not have a window. Could just be 4 walls. My wife and I looked everywhere and she was more shocked than me. She said "Xbox record that" lol

D-from-Oxford
01-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Thanks for telling me this. Didn't know and your right. Lucky there was a window. I assuming others places that you seen may not have a window. Could just be 4 walls. My wife and I looked everywhere and she was more shocked than me. She said "Xbox record that" lol

Take a look at my YT (Flint Beastgood), the opportunities to use the glitch are numerous. A lot have one-way damage where you can see and shoot through the walls from the inside.

xxFratosxx
01-12-2019, 09:53 PM
Take a look at my YT (Flint Beastgood), the opportunities to use the glitch are numerous. A lot have one-way damage where you can see and shot through the walls from the inside.

Will do. I'll be more aware this way. Thanks

UbiInsulin
01-13-2019, 02:27 AM
Had to delete the video as it could lead to people discovering an exploit, but I will be reporting this location to the team.

D, I'm taking a look at your channel.

D-from-Oxford
01-13-2019, 03:53 AM
I will be reporting this location to the team.

It's practically every location. Pretty sure I already told you that in that message. It may take a lot of work but they're basically gonna have to physically block all the points of access like they did with certain stairways in the game. When I have more time I'll take a pic of what can prevent the exploit as I've seen it in some places on certain maps.

"The issue was raised with support when they were found on Quarry and so the devs should know damn well that the same is possible on Outskirts. It should have been fixed prior to release in Spec Ops 3." - quoted from my response regarding the Outskirts location video that was previously posted. The team doesn't need to know specific locations, they are all vulnerable, some are just easier than others to gain access to.

xxFratosxx
01-13-2019, 04:55 PM
Had to delete the video as it could lead to people discovering an exploit, but I will be reporting this location to the team.

D, I'm taking a look at your channel.

Understood

It's practically every location. Pretty sure I already told you that in that message. It may take a lot of work but they're basically gonna have to physically block all the points of access like they did with certain stairways in the game. When I have more time I'll take a pic of what can prevent the exploit as I've seen it in some places on certain maps.

"The issue was raised with support when they were found on Quarry and so the devs should know damn well that the same is possible on Outskirts. It should have been fixed prior to release in Spec Ops 3." - quoted from my response regarding the Outskirts location video that was previously posted. The team doesn't need to know specific locations, they are all vulnerable, some are just easier than others to gain access to.

Since the SO3 update came out, this was the only time I played Checkpoint. I played outskirts more than anything which isn't a bad thing but never Checkpoint. Funny how it happened this particular match.

R4NK_01
01-14-2019, 08:37 AM
There are several glitches unfortunately. Another one I am familiar with is on Zinc Mine where you get the opportunity to glitch into a big rock that is located directly uphill at the big building at the defender's spawn. As sniper you have sight on both Radio stations. The attackers have no chance to kill the sniper but the defending sniper can shoot them attackers without any problems. It's kinda annoying as you have no chance to win the round if someone is using this glitch.

MurdahDem
01-15-2019, 06:14 PM

your going to have to buy the next season pass so you can pay for another maintenance patch instead of an update - its the only way they will fix it - they have a policy about doing any updates that don't coincide with the readjusted roadmap - they wouldn't be able to add new glitches with each 18 gig update