PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request - Idle and random boat control and challenge idea - PLEASE READ!

bruceleroy98
01-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Could you please add the following feature -

Boat control for nearby boats (not the skinny wooden boats that break in minutes) such as the mid size boats that have no occupants and are close to the shore.

It would be also be cool to be able to navigate enemy ships that are hijacked (not speaking about ship combat mode) by simply jumping on nearby enemy ships, killing the attackers and being able to control the boat.

Right now, after you kill the attackers, you're kind of stuck on the boat as you can't control it.

Also that would be an idea for a new challenge, hijack a boat without a ship.

KmarkoPL
01-11-2019, 05:20 PM
How do you expect the enemy ship will have power to move on with out any crew ?
By magic ?

bruceleroy98
01-11-2019, 07:18 PM
Well aren't the rowers below deck? They didn't come up to fight. Can't that be the answer to that question lol? I know the crew is more involved than that but I would at least like an option. Maybe you can send a bird message to your crew to come out to meet you or even muscle the captain to make their crew work for you for a time.

UbiSnout
01-12-2019, 01:35 AM
Well aren't the rowers below deck? They didn't come up to fight. Can't that be the answer to that question lol? I know the crew is more involved than that but I would at least like an option. Maybe you can send a bird message to your crew to come out to meet you or even muscle the captain to make their crew work for you for a time.

Hi bruceleroy98,

The community voiced a numerous comments concerning the naval phases and their gameplay. I will add yours to the list, for the devs to review. :)
Meanwhile make sure you take part in our photo mode contest (https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/341037/photomode-contest-the-aegean-sea), the theme is the Aegean Sea. :)