PDA

View Full Version : The space-based wonders should give Relic-level mods, not just Tier 4's

Yousosmart
01-11-2019, 03:33 AM
The space-based wonders kinda pale in comparison to the planetary ones, as the caches you find there only contain Tier 4 mods (which you can easily purchase at Workshops). I only tend to go to them because of all the floating crates you can blow up, which can give you large amounts of Nova, and tend to leave the caches alone so that the Outlaw fighters nearby don't stop respawning (just so I can fight them if I want to).

Adding Relic-level mods to the space Wonders would make for a much better reward for fighting your way through to them, and would allow for some more unique mods. As for what said mods would do, that'd be up to the dev team, but I can think of a few ideas.

- A Core mod that gives increased Energy and either increased Handling or increased Speed (energy and mobility tend to be mutually exclusive when it comes to Core mods).

- A mod that reduces the cost of using the Reflect shield. This would be really handy for those using a Tank Core or Deflection Armor.

- An Ammo mod that gives greatly increased range (i.e. +100 range) and enables the use of a sniper scope and crosshairs when zooming in. This would be perfect for players who want to use a sniper build.

Other than that, I'm sure the devs can come up with something.

Silvius_Fox
01-11-2019, 03:48 AM
I only see one issue with this, if your range is too long the enemy won’t be able to properly respond, to rectify it the enemy would need their own sniper units.

abnvox
04-23-2019, 08:47 AM
I agree with this as well, I originally wanted to go around to each space find I could to get whatever cool new mods I could get, however I found they were generally weaker then the ones I had. They took longer to get to and were generally out of the way , but not necessarily worth the trouble!