PDA

View Full Version : Nuxia how high its nuxia wins rate in duel???

Melikethegames
01-10-2019, 07:10 AM
my question its how high its nuxia wins rate in duel after we can nerf nuxia traps¨¨

400 ms light and can charge to heavy attack traps really cancer

zone attack and heavy attack can charge to traps and have really hard to understad nuxia traps attack animation going be heavy attack or fake heavy attack really cancer

im going call its game really cancer couse its most cancer game im ever have play in history

everytime asssain shoud be best in game heroes and heavy and vanguard and hybrid should be trash it ubiosft want

ubiosft cant not take away what im say the cancer game

im hope ubiosft not ban me for saying cancer game

im saying true its game cancer

or ubiosft want hear fake what im saying about its game damn its game good and nothing about cancer game im hope its game live in 200 year

im not physical

or ubiosft nerf wrog heroes the worst heroes in game shugoki why ubiosft cant not use brain

compete nerf wrog heroes shugoki

wait its game died and im going find another game battlefield 1'

im must say true to ubiosft it can understad how its game feels to play and can fix

Cyroy95
01-10-2019, 07:44 AM
I find it funny how you're calling the weakest of the Wu-Lin cancerous. Her heavies are 800ms, so are her heavy softfeint into traps. Anyone with halfway decent reactions, while playing a character with 500ms lights can interrupt her with a light attack. Same thing with her zone, 1000ms. If you get hit by it, you're simply not meant to play this game and should git gud.

The 400ms lights on the other hand are quite ridiculous.

You know what's also ridiculous? The fact she does not get a guaranteed follow up from a deflect.

To sum it up: Thrashy, easy counterable gimmick, bad deflect combined with too powerful 400ms lights = an average kitted hero.

Melikethegames
01-10-2019, 07:46 AM
I find it funny how you're calling the weakest of the Wu-Lin cancerous. Her heavies are 800ms, so are her heavy softfeint into traps. Anyone with halfway decent reactions, while playing a character with 500ms lights can interrupt her with a light attack. Same thing with her zone, 1000ms. If you get hit by it, you're simply not meant to play this game and should git gud.

The 400ms lights on the other hand are quite ridiculous.

You know what's also ridiculous? The fact she does not get a guaranteed follow up from a deflect.

To sum it up: Thrashy, easy counterable gimmick, bad deflect combined with too powerful 400ms lights = an average kitted hero.

about nuxia traps animation attack :D??????

Goat_of_Vermund
01-10-2019, 08:10 AM
Traps are easy to understand. You block on the direction, deflect, parry, fullblock or perform a superior attack like warden's crushing counter, it hits. You are doing anything else, it doesn't hit. You either predict it, throw an early heavy and hit her if you were right, or just throw a light and beat both options. Good nuxias will feint and parry those lights, but I don't think you will meet any good nuxia.

Star.Princess
01-10-2019, 08:51 AM
Her traps can be easily countered by a simple light, guard changing or emote. The trap is always 400ms, but it isn't the same as her 400ms lights, lights need 100ms guard changing and time to understand they side. But for trap you don't need to change your guard, also you know timing or possible trap, all you need is press light and you have 400ms for it, 400ms is reaction time for 500ms soft-feint (the same, 100ms guard changing), it is really is. Yeah, her lights are real cancer, but she isn't the only one who have 400ms lights, he is just strongest one after Zerker.