PDA

View Full Version : [PS4]: Cannot using feats 4 in 4v4

Solowing_96
01-09-2019, 10:44 AM
For Some reason, i cannot activate feat 4 on my Aramusha in 4v4 matches (i dont know for other heroes).

The Renown bar is showing full with 4 stars showing, but the 4th feat still locked (with lock symbol appeared).

Additional information, my equiped feats on aramusa is:
1. Deadly
2. Rock Steady
3. Second Wind
4. Fear Itself.

Is anyone have the same problem like me?

Ubi-Jimothy
01-09-2019, 12:34 PM
Hey Solowing,

Could you let me know if this is a consistent issue? Does it happen every game, and is it in all 4v4 modes? Thanks in advance for the extra information, we'll take a look into it!

Nidhrion
01-09-2019, 09:38 PM
It happens randomly to random people.

Happens to me and to some friends of mine aswell; the 4th feat sometimes won't unlock, no matter the character i'm using.

Solowing_96
01-10-2019, 03:49 AM
Hey Solowing,

Could you let me know if this is a consistent issue? Does it happen every game, and is it in all 4v4 modes? Thanks in advance for the extra information, we'll take a look into it!

Does it happen every game:
It happen not in every game, but just like Nimorn said, its randomly. sometime I can't use in 2 match in a row (both assassin e templarni and dominion)

is it in all 4v4 modes:
Yes, it happens in all 4v4 modes (Dominion, Breach, Assassin e templarni). never try in Elimination or skirmish due low activity on these modes.

Thank you for your fast response. And sorry for my late reply.

Diettiger2017
01-10-2019, 04:58 AM
This is still happening to my friends

RealRondomGuy
01-10-2019, 07:18 AM
Happens to me on PC too. It also occasionally happens for earlier feats (up to feat 3 once) although gaining the next level for earlier feats will unlock all of them consecutively. Im having a lot of trouble trying to upload my screenshots of this so I'm just going to hope this link survives

https://imgur.com/a/Teuzsd1