PDA

View Full Version : Fearless Warrior

Nidhrion
01-08-2019, 12:52 PM
I've noticed that it's the faction that comes out the most in the orders panel.

Why i barely see Samurais? Sometimes knight heroes but i can't remember the last time the orders required me to use a samurai.

How so?

Illidan10
01-08-2019, 01:50 PM
just wanted to open a topic about this, im tired of those orders.. got 24 takedowns as heavy for like 3 times in a row

i mean srsly "play 12 games as vanguard" ? , I DONT WANT TO , stop forcing me to play heros i dont want.

I know they wont change those orders, just let me play as i like , you can say "play 3 games of this" or "get x kills" thats fine ... but srsly im sick of those orders
but it will stay like that no doubt

Lord_Cherubi
01-08-2019, 02:05 PM
The vanguard one is torture to me, especially back when we only got 3 to choowe from. I can play max 3 matches with a same hero until i get sonewhat bored/ just want to try someone else. 12 matches with a hero i dont feel like playing is way too much.

Inzzane_79
01-08-2019, 02:58 PM
just wanted to open a topic about this, im tired of those orders.. got 24 takedowns as heavy for like 3 times in a row

i mean srsly "play 12 games as vanguard" ? , I DONT WANT TO , stop forcing me to play heros i dont want.

I know they wont change those orders, just let me play as i like , you can say "play 3 games of this" or "get x kills" thats fine ... but srsly im sick of those orders
but it will stay like that no doubt

Nobody is forcing you to do orders you donīt like. You donīt like them, you donīt do them. Simple as that.

Illidan10
01-08-2019, 03:08 PM
I knew someone would say that
I want to play to get something you know?, earning steel help you progress... theres no other reason to play cus loot is worthless
but there are always people like you who are the reason things will remain trash as they are

Nidhrion
01-08-2019, 04:29 PM
Nobody is forcing you to do orders you donīt like. You donīt like them, you donīt do them. Simple as that.

Wrong attitude mate, and i'm not even gonna try to explain why.
Clearly you're not interested in the issue for your own reasons wich i respect, but do everyone else that is interested the favour to leave the tread to replies relevant for it.

Have a nice game!

Inzzane_79
01-09-2019, 10:19 AM
Wrong attitude mate, and i'm not even gonna try to explain why.
Clearly you're not interested in the issue for your own reasons wich i respect, but do everyone else that is interested the favour to leave the tread to replies relevant for it.

Have a nice game!

Sorry but just because YOU donīt like some orders it doesnīt mean that the game has to change them to cater to you. There are other Players out there that are happy with them (not me, I play the game for fun and not for ingame stuff like steal or salvage, I couldnīt care less if orders would go away completely)

I can understand your issue with repeating orders for several days but does that really take away the fun of playing the game for you? Serious question

Do you guys play the game just to get stuff and not for fun or to get better and learn from others?

A good solution would be to make all order types available but you can only do 6 a day so choose wisely which one you want to do. You would be happy, I am happy either way cause I donīt care about them and all others should be happy that way also.

Inzzane_79
01-09-2019, 03:14 PM
I didnīt know we are not allowed for a discussion on a Forum........... Just because I donīt care for orders myself doesnīt mean I canīt discuss them. I even provided a solution on how to fix orders but you probably didnīt read far enough. I also said that I can understand the issue with repeating orders.

Donīt act like I am the devil and I would try to take away something from you

And you can keep your child phrases. Homework.........that was 20years ago for me if not more

Illidan10
01-12-2019, 11:35 AM
you offered a solution but they wont give a dam about it because of people like you, and with the "you don't have to do them" attitude