PDA

View Full Version : How long will it take for a rebalance?

generallllyepic
01-07-2019, 01:18 AM
Does the word equity exist in french? because FH dev team are taking ages. Characters need to be fixed. JJ is in his own god tier atm in dominion on console, Lawbringer has no openers and conqs shield bash needs to be slowed, the list goes on and on and on....
Your running an online only game and you take months to apply fixes. :nonchalance:

Tundra 793
01-07-2019, 01:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dS8ibU9.gif?noredirect]

UbiInsulin
01-07-2019, 02:15 AM
Does the word equity exist in french? because FH dev team are taking ages. Characters need to be fixed. JJ is in his own god tier atm in dominion on console, Lawbringer has no openers and conqs shield bash needs to be slowed, the list goes on and on and on....
Your running an online only game and you take months to apply fixes. :nonchalance:

The Shugoki rework has been confirmed for Season 9. LB is also a high priority for the team, and I would assume JJ is being followed closely considering how well he was performing early after Marching Fire's release. We've also passed on concerns about Conq's SB plenty of times.

But Shugoki rework in Season 9 is I think the most specific info available about when a major change can be expected.

bannex19
01-07-2019, 03:08 AM
For Honor 2

DoctorMcBatman
01-07-2019, 03:49 AM
This game will never be truly balanced, so try to enjoy it for what it is despite the balance issues. The devs are basically tweaking a flawed system to make it as balanced as possible given its inherent flaws, but it will never achieve a level of balance acceptable for a competitive community. Or the casual community for that matter, but the pinnacle of FH should have been a flourishing competitive community.

bannex19
01-07-2019, 04:07 AM
This game will never be truly balanced, so try to enjoy it for what it is despite the balance issues. The devs are basically tweaking a flawed system to make it as balanced as possible given its inherent flaws, but it will never achieve a level of balance acceptable for a competitive community. Or the casual community for that matter, but the pinnacle of FH should have been a flourishing competitive community.

If it was simple tweaks then the WL wouldn't have crap damage and JJ wouldn't be 2 shotting everything in sight.

There is a clear disinterest in comprehensive balance.

Hormly
01-07-2019, 04:10 AM
I uninstalled today and feel free 😊 I'll be back when the WL gets a rework in 3-5 years

Tundra 793
01-07-2019, 04:13 AM
I uninstalled today and feel free �� I'll be back when the WL gets a rework in 3-5 years

Didn't think I'd ever see the Warlord uninstall. Enjoy freedom brother.

Phenoloth
01-07-2019, 04:43 AM
in 2020 you will see balance in form of not existent playerbase to have a match.. no worries 😁

while a buff for centurion is planned when a rework for shugo works like intended, probably in summer or later it takes ages to fix broken animation of JJ 2nd light attack..

priorities are relatively odd in this game.. live with it or leave the game I guess 😣😥🤔

Melikethegames
01-07-2019, 06:25 AM
The Shugoki rework has been confirmed for Season 9. LB is also a high priority for the team, and I would assume JJ is being followed closely considering how well he was performing early after Marching Fire's release. We've also passed on concerns about Conq's SB plenty of times.

But Shugoki rework in Season 9 is I think the most specific info available about when a major change can be expected.

about warlord you going lets died warlord why ubiosft?? warlord need rework

Hormly
01-07-2019, 06:41 AM
Didn't think I'd ever see the Warlord uninstall. Enjoy freedom brother.

Wouldn't be the first time to be honest ha. But this time I'm quite certain the only thing that would bring me back is a full proper rework of my WL, and given the way things have gone, I don't think that is ever going to happen.

I'll still casually follow this game, but I can't play it anymore in the state it's in

Goat_of_Vermund
01-07-2019, 08:55 AM
I think I won't reinstall unless Vortiger is really good, or peacekeeper gets a real rework.

generallllyepic
01-11-2019, 01:43 AM
Thanks for the info. Surely for jj and conq just adjusting the damage and speed values in the code is a simple job? I understand its harder adding in new moves as they use motion capture but these kinda things could be tested and applied in a matter of hours? Well in my mind I don't see it taking longer than that.