PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Xbox ranked team

DevilDoc8404856
01-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Ok, I am tired of getting my back-end getting kicked in ranked. Highest rank achieved is plat 1. Currently setting at a friggin gold 1.

I need a team that knows when to fire, how to flank, when to go for revives, and has some gun skills.

I dont want to play with people that take this game to serious. Like I dont want to hear crying if we lose. I dont want some drill instructor barking down my neck, shouting orders, or making some elaborate plan.

I am here for fun and would like to make diamond 1 or 2. I dont need anyone to carry me, I can handle my own. Just some good mates to rock n roll on rank with.

I am tired of playing ranked solo. I think ubi has it out for me because I never get the good teammates. I get the guys that like to watch. I like to think I play better than my ranking. Of anyone is looking for a solid 4th man hit me up. I do best with assault classes.

Ubi-Lucipus
01-07-2019, 03:22 PM
I'm moving this to the Looking for Group section for you :)

MrBigBubba91
02-24-2019, 05:39 PM
Are you still looking for a squad mate to start up a task force cuz I'm down I need one bad. I communicate well and know what to do. I play on xbox so if your interested hit me up on xbox. My gamertag is "MrBigBubba91".