PDA

View Full Version : Enemy on ladder = prevent assassination?

deussd
01-04-2019, 01:10 PM
It always bugs me that you can't assassin enemy when they are climbing ladders, you can't push them off or take on them soon as they get off the ladder. Also, the rush assassin ability auto-cancels when enemy gets on ladder....and it seems they grown a third eye on the back of their head while climbing ladders! Is it possible to fix these issues in future updates?

ProdiGurl
01-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Ya, I've played "musical ladders" a few times lol.
If it's an easy adjustment, I'm all for it. If it involves new animations, etc., I'm good with it this way.
I'm not near ladders much anyway.

I'm trying to remember if this was possible in our past games?

cawatrooper9
01-04-2019, 03:31 PM
I'm trying to remember if this was possible in our past games?

I don't think we've ever had an assassinate animation for enemies on ladders.

For these situations, I've found arrows work pretty well.

Zi_iZ
01-04-2019, 04:44 PM
Shoot 'em in the glute. The left glute.

DreadGrrl
01-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Shoot 'em in the glute. The left glute.

I hope you’re responding to forum posts while waiting for loading screens. Based on what I just read in another post, you don’t have time to eat, sleep, or use the toilet over the next few days! ;)

The “ladder thing” annoys me. They get a devastating shot to the head. I have a lot of extra headshot damage. Sadly, I have not come across any buffs for “left glute” damage. :(

crusader_prophet
01-04-2019, 08:08 PM
The thing that always gives me a chuckle is when I whistle from the bushes near a ladder and if an NPC has started the animation to go up or down, they will always continue to and speak tough while going in the completely opppsite direction. And then come back down or up, to find me. I don't know it's silly but makes me laugh.

SecretSpyDude
01-04-2019, 09:41 PM
I don't think we've ever had an assassinate animation for enemies on ladders.

For these situations, I've found arrows work pretty well.

You used to be able to punch and kick while on ladders in the earlier games. Idk if AC1 had it (it probably did) but definitely in the Ezio series you can punch and kick on ladders. They wouldn't be one hit kills though like assassination.

UbiCosmos
01-05-2019, 03:03 AM
I know what you mean, I've waited for an enemy to come down sometimes just so I can kill him and it always is a little awkward, hahaha. I have learned that shooting them with arrows is the most efficient way to finish them off. I know that Origins had the same feature as well, I can't recall with past games.