PDA

View Full Version : Server issues or my internet has issues?

MI_SO_HOR_NI
01-03-2019, 04:55 PM
OK so this has happened to me on a daily basis. I join a session, pick a class, match start and boom, I got disconnected from the game and got 1/5 abandoned matches.
Then I try another match, game crashed. 2/5 abandoned matches.
Then I try another match, and this time, my team lost 3 people and enemy team lost 1, 1v3, I lost. How lovely.
Then I try another match, this time, everybody was disconnected and I won and get Xp. (I'm curious about this one because if I get disconnected, I wouldn't be getting any XP, would I?
As the title mentioned above, I can't tell what is happening because sometimes I got kicked and sometimes it's the team members that got disconnected. Any help would be deeply appreciated since I only started Ghost War in October 2018 and have never met this issue until December 2018, 2 months of smoothness.

mezzatron
01-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Probably your internet. Try flushdns which usually helps me.
Restarting your router.

And making sure GRW.exe and uPlay launcher are both in your firewall to allow connections and antivirus to not scan.

Ubi-Karl
01-04-2019, 01:41 AM
Hey kyle.dang_10!

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced.

If there will be any server issues on our side, you will normally find details posted by visiting News and Announcements (https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1554-News-and-Announcements) sub-forum.

In relation to you disconnecting from the multiplayer games - do you get any error codes when this occurs?
If you do experience crashes in-game that may not be related to your internet connection - do you crash to desktop? Moreover, are there any error you receive?

If you could answer these, it will give us a better idea of what the cause for the issue may be :) .