PDA

View Full Version : Nerf berserker

Melikethegames
01-03-2019, 03:10 AM
how ubiosft think berserker its fin with LIGHT LIGHT CRAZY FAINT MASS HYPERARMOR LIGHT SPAM CRAZY ZONE ATTACK HEAVY UNBLOCK ATTACK AND FAINT TO GUARDBREAK SPAM ZONE ATTACK SPAM LGIHT ATTACK WITH MASS HYPERARMOR WITH 360 SPINNING ZONE ATTACK CREAZY HIGH DAMGE ATTACK FU## ITS GAME IM DONE

chukblok
01-03-2019, 04:13 AM
Uuullltraaa C-C-Cooommbooooo
I can now sleep after my daily Melikethegames thread. I smile every time
U so piss off?

Star.Princess
01-03-2019, 10:18 PM
Yeah, I think he need heavy and light damage nerf, because now you just need heavy-light combo with rarely feints, it is really no brain gameplay.

Tundra 793
01-03-2019, 11:32 PM
how ubiosft think berserker its fin with LIGHT LIGHT CRAZY FAINT MASS HYPERARMOR LIGHT SPAM CRAZY ZONE ATTACK HEAVY UNBLOCK ATTACK AND FAINT TO GUARDBREAK SPAM ZONE ATTACK SPAM LGIHT ATTACK WITH MASS HYPERARMOR WITH 360 SPINNING ZONE ATTACK CREAZY HIGH DAMGE ATTACK FU## ITS GAME IM DONE

Y'know, I'm 26 years old. Not that old, but still had an eventful life with ups and downs. I've been way to the bottom, and to the very top and back down again even harder.

But I don't think I have ever experienced whatever emotion you're feelin' right now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anger_management

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-04-2019, 12:16 AM
capitalizing your statement is considered yelling and against forum policy which can lead to being banned...fyi

Melikethegames
01-04-2019, 01:48 AM
capitalizing your statement is considered yelling and against forum policy which can lead to being banned...fyi

im want get ban from formus :D

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-04-2019, 03:02 AM
im want get ban from formus :D
And why do you purposefully misspell words?

Goat_of_Vermund
01-04-2019, 05:41 AM
Can you even write it down correctly?

Siegfried-Z
01-04-2019, 01:13 PM
This guy troll on every thread .
Just don't pay attention guys

Lord_Cherubi
01-04-2019, 02:10 PM
The sad part is that i really believe his complaints about zerker is not a troll at all 🙈

He's definetely not the best character design (at least for an assasin) but he's not broken.

And cmon don't whine about his zone, that **** is weak af and is followed up with a light to the opposite side 90% of tge time ffs.