PDA

View Full Version : why so many people pick up asssain heroes and heavy heroes so trash

Melikethegames
01-03-2019, 01:01 AM
its question evertime im try find match only se asssain players with 4 palyers play asssain heroes where heavy heroes???

heavy heroes begin trash or died?

people play asssain couse it can light spam have good mobile and have deflect

what heavy heroes have slow move its turtle and easy parry heavy heroes attack

its why we need to buff heavy heroes

pick rate and wins rate heavy heroes it really retar# it are low pick rate and low wins heavy hereos https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-nordic/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:174-335553-16&ct=tcm:174-76770-32

6 months ago when ubiosft Nerf Shugoki and Shugoki its worst heroes shi# passive you take 25% more damage slow move all turtle easy parry Shugoki light attack and ubiosft still nerf Shugoki why heavy heroes get so much nerf im not understad

why asssain cant not get nerf

why only heavy heores get big nerf Why ubiosft

heavy heroes its died and trash it only im going say fu## died

its game fu## retar# and cance#

Veanom
01-03-2019, 01:36 AM
pff you are looking old "state of balance"

look here and delete this post:

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-nordic/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:174-340641-16&ct=tcm:174-76770-32

Siegfried-Z
01-03-2019, 08:07 AM
First your link is S6 data. And, while it is not accurate because old, it already show heavy arent in a worst spot than assassins.

Plus, both 1v1 and 4v4 best char are heavy : Conq / JJ

Goat_of_Vermund
01-03-2019, 08:44 AM
The only assassins usable at higher levels are berserker, shaman and maybe gladiator, the others are weak. If you generalize heavies as shugoki level, you can do it with assassins too, peacekeeper is one of the weakest characters.
Conqueror rules the game for a year now with only about five heroes with realistic chance to beat him, JJ is massively overpowered in 4v4 and at least A tier in 1v1, warlord is still high mid tier.

Inzzane_79
01-03-2019, 08:49 AM
This guy has to be a Troll! Looking at his Topics there is no other way

Kadete93
01-03-2019, 04:26 PM
on console you really can see a lot of assassins... i guess there is some kind of light spam meta and people tend to choose faster heroes. Even if conq and JJ are heavies they can spam a lot

Protos_88
01-04-2019, 04:51 PM
on console we havw 80% spamers like shaolin or orochi. jusr ubi suks... thats all this game is joke... 00000000.1 balance.

Helnekromancer
01-04-2019, 06:10 PM
I introduced this game to my siblings (1 brother, 2 sisters) when For Honor became free to download on Xbox and they all gravitated towards assassins.

Brother immediately chose Orochi, little sister saw how cool Shaman wrecked her and asked me to buy it for her, and my older sister like Berserker because she liked the super armor on every heavy she swung (haven't told her about the super armored light feint yet).

Melikethegames
01-05-2019, 01:05 AM
This guy has to be a Troll! Looking at his Topics there is no other way

its not trolling im was ask why so many people play asssain heroes than heavy heroes