PDA

View Full Version : cross over

faiswol341
01-02-2019, 04:47 PM
remember in origins they add quest with final fantasy armor and sword and its was very nice I hope same thing like that will add for te odyssey

ProdiGurl
01-02-2019, 04:54 PM
If it was a side quest, I probably skipped over it with my pacing issues - I don't remember that one.
But I really would love if they brought back in some random events that happen unexpectedly. I hated the chasing thing, but I loved when thieves could pick our pockets out of nowhere & take off running.
It's more about immersion tho - makes the environment feel more real. =)

cawatrooper9
01-02-2019, 05:45 PM
If it was a side quest, I probably skipped over it with my pacing issues - I don't remember that one.
But I really would love if they brought back in some random events that happen unexpectedly. I hated the chasing thing, but I loved when thieves could pick our pockets out of nowhere & take off running.
It's more about immersion tho - makes the environment feel more real. =)

It's a pretty small quest, but it gives some pretty unique gear. You can find it near Giza. I believe it's green on the map.

show_stoppa
01-02-2019, 05:48 PM
It's a pretty small quest, but it gives some pretty unique gear. You can find it near Giza. I believe it's green on the map.

Went back to check my inventory in Origins again. Origins had some really cool looking weapons. If only Origins had transmog, I would have rocked the look of this sword the entire game.

cawatrooper9
01-02-2019, 06:05 PM
Went back to check my inventory in Origins again. Origins had some really cool looking weapons. If only Origins had transmog, I would have rocked the look of this sword the entire game.

I rocked it for a while. Definitely an interesting look!

Ubi-Zubi
01-02-2019, 09:37 PM
remember in origins they add quest with final fantasy armor and sword and its was very nice I hope same thing like that will add for te odyssey

Thank you for sharing this suggestion! We will definitely announce crossovers if they happen.There's plenty of content to look forward to in 2019. :cool: