PDA

View Full Version : 40+ hours later and 1 piece of event gear for my mains

aYPeEooTReK
01-02-2019, 04:41 PM
Hey all. Played about 40hrs of for honor since the event started. I main both orochi and conqueror. In that time I've only gotten 1 effect for my conq. Literally nothing else. Not a single item for my orochi. No outfit, effect, ornament. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me because I haven't played a single minute of nuxia but if I check the store, the entire dlc bundle is half off because I've gotten that much gear for her. And a few other heroes. This should be tweaked to reward you with more stuff for the heroes you actually play. Thoughts?

EvoX.
01-02-2019, 06:40 PM
That shouldn't be possible. The only way I could see it is if you're playing custom games, which don't net rewards. Duel vs AI also gives almost no rewards. But other that, everything is normal.

aYPeEooTReK
01-02-2019, 09:40 PM
I play mostly pvp duels and brawls. It's pretty bad. Worst event for me so far.

bannex19
01-02-2019, 09:58 PM
After 40+ hours you should've had enough steel to buy one of the packages for your main

OhHowSheGoingEh
01-02-2019, 09:59 PM
That shouldn't be possible. The only way I could see it is if you're playing custom games, which don't net rewards. Duel vs AI also gives almost no rewards. But other that, everything is normal.

What OP is saying is that he's unlocking event loot for heros he's not playing but the heros he IS playing aren't getting anything.
Which I completely sympathize with. Why ubisoft and their infinite wisdom decided to make event loot drop for random heros is beyond me.

aYPeEooTReK
01-03-2019, 01:49 AM
What OP is saying is that he's unlocking event loot for heros he's not playing but the heros he IS playing aren't getting anything.
Which I completely sympathize with. Why ubisoft and their infinite wisdom decided to make event loot drop for random heros is beyond me.

This. I got some of the weapons but I don't care about those as much as the cosmetics. No outfits or effects. Also @banner, I'm notinterested in the whole bundle with the execution

chukblok
01-03-2019, 04:16 AM
I don't get it
I got the complete set for my raider after like 3 rounds of the new event mode.....and since then I've got the weapon sets for warden, HL, cent, glad
And effect for every hero almost

bannex19
01-03-2019, 04:52 AM
I don't get it
I got the complete set for my raider after like 3 rounds of the new event mode.....and since then I've got the weapon sets for warden, HL, cent, glad

Are you champ status?

That might be the difference

aYPeEooTReK
01-03-2019, 08:41 AM
I don't get it

Rng. Not playing nice this event for me

rottmeister
01-03-2019, 10:22 AM
I had the same issue.
I had been using Nobushi a lot since the event started and only got her complete weapon set yesterday while I played JJ once and got 2/3 weapon pieces in 1 match... (not even rep 1 as JJ while I'm a rep 16 Nobu, that was kind of a punch in the face...)

Countless of hours and countless of crates wasted but I finally have the weapon sets I wanted (for Shaman, Nuxia, Peacekeeper and Nobushi).
I don't really care about the effects, but I think it's annoying that if you unlock one it's not immediately for everything: it's either for the execution/idle/emote version.
Not sure if it's just me but the outfits seem to be extremely rare, so far I've only gotten 3-5 (in total).

chukblok
01-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Are you champ status?

That might be the difference

I am mate. the extended from getting year 3 pass. who would have it made such a huge diff.

MuscleTech12018
01-05-2019, 12:10 AM
The need to force players to grind, they cant give you items with ease, this game is literaly dying lol, everyone is even forced to change region to find matchmakings, so no, you won't get full items at the end of the event.