PDA

View Full Version : How to write under quotes?

ProtoSoul9
01-01-2019, 07:05 PM
I know how to quote someones post, however, I do not know how to quote part of the post and write some thing under it, then quote another part and write under that too.

How do you separate the quotes post and write under bits.everythime I try it just unquotes itself ot only quotes one part of it.

Halvtand
01-01-2019, 11:03 PM
In the lower right corner of a post you have a "reply"-button and a plus sign (+).
Press the + and choose "reply with quotes"
You'll get a text area with the post in quotes where you can write your reply.
Mark it all and copy (ctrl + c)
Remove the part from the quotes that you do not wish to respond to right now, and write your response.
Paste (ctrl + v) the quote into the area below your response and remove the part from the quotes that you do not wish to respond to right now, and write your response.
Rinse and repeat

ProtoSoul9
01-02-2019, 11:52 PM
In the lower right corner of a post you have a "reply"-button and a plus sign (+).
Press the + and choose "reply with quotes"

See if this works.

You'll get a text area with the post in quotes where you can write your reply.
Mark it all and copy (ctrl + c)
Remove the part from the quotes that you do not wish to respond to right now, and write your response.

If this works, I can't thank you enough.

Paste (ctrl + v) the quote into the area below your response and remove the part from the quotes that you do not wish to respond to right now, and write your response.
Rinse and repeat

Thank you so much for the reply. I have been trying to figure this out for so long.

Ubiflowessence
01-03-2019, 01:55 AM
Glad you received help! I kinda had the same problem when I first got on the forums haha.

Thread closed.