PDA

View Full Version : Should we be hyped for E3 2019 or not ?

MrB3NX
12-31-2018, 11:59 PM
Hello guys ,

Last year on E3 show , Ubisoft announced the marching fire expansion

E3 is the biggest gaming event , all companies participate to reveal their biggest projects to promotes it

Which is the best two days in the year for the gaming fans

E3 19 is coming and i wonder will For Honor gonna have something for its fans this year ?

I don't see a problem with 2 DLC'S for one year , i mean that will be so much better to have a big content

I would love Ubisoft to confirm if they have plans for this game at E3 or not

Because rumors says Ubi will announce a new Tom Clansy game

for god's sake that game gets all the love from Ubisoft and i find it very annoying because FH doesn't get equal love .

rottmeister
01-01-2019, 12:21 AM
Hello guys ,

Last year on E3 show , Ubisoft announced the marching fire expansion

E3 is the biggest gaming event , all companies participate to reveal their biggest projects to promotes it

Which is the best two days in the year for the gaming fans

E3 19 is 3 months away and i wonder will For Honor gonna have something for its fans this year ?

I don't see a problem with 2 DLC'S for one year , i mean that will be so much better to have a big content

I would love Ubisoft to confirm if they have plans for this game at E3 or not

Because rumors says Ubi will announce a new Tom Clansy game

for god's sake that game gets all the love from Ubisoft and i find it very annoying because FH doesn't get equal love .

Isn't E3 2019 in june?

Would love if Ubi announced something like Marching Fire, but I think we'll have to make do with the 4 heroes they announced for the year 3 season's pass.

Honestly I think the community right now wants the devs to focus on balancing the game instead of adding new characters and factions.

However if they decide to announce anything For Honor related, it probably won't be new characters, maybe a new gamemode, but I doubt we'll even see For Honor at E3.
Reworks won't drag new players in so I don't really know what they could potentially show us.

The community is still recovering from the Wu Lin.
People have been generally negative when it comes to the Wu Lin so if they're planning on doing something similar, it won't be for the near future I think.

Illyrian_King
01-01-2019, 02:07 AM
Lol some guys are speculating the end of Ubi's support after year 3 ... I hope that this is ******** ^^

Come on Ubi deliver it to us!

MrB3NX
01-01-2019, 02:55 AM
Isn't E3 2019 in june?

Would love if Ubi announced something like Marching Fire, but I think we'll have to make do with the 4 heroes they announced for the year 3 season's pass.

Honestly I think the community right now wants the devs to focus on balancing the game instead of adding new characters and factions.

However if they decide to announce anything For Honor related, it probably won't be new characters, maybe a new gamemode, but I doubt we'll even see For Honor at E3.
Reworks won't drag new players in so I don't really know what they could potentially show us.

The community is still recovering from the Wu Lin.
People have been generally negative when it comes to the Wu Lin so if they're planning on doing something similar, it won't be for the near future I think.

E3 is in March

if they did like last year announce in March and deliver in October

that will be one year after the Wu Lin so you can't say the community is still recovering from the Wu Lin that makes no sense

the year 3 pass is separated on 4 time sets , so it doesn't really count as a big solid dlc .

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-01-2019, 03:00 AM
I hope they announce 16v16 battles and customizable minions that have minor gear stats and feats you can direct while your waiting to respawn.

Tundra 793
01-01-2019, 03:09 AM
E3 is in March .

Nah brother, E3 is in June. E3's been in June since 2009.

EvoX.
01-01-2019, 03:27 AM
Announce what, exactly? Another DLC for 2019? That would mean all of the Year 3 Season Pass owners will get it for free, which would be the least Ubisoft thing to do.

MrB3NX
01-01-2019, 05:09 AM
I hope they announce 16v16 battles and customizable minions that have minor gear stats and feats you can direct while your waiting to respawn.

servers barely handle 4vs4 and you ask 16vs16 ?

MrB3NX
01-01-2019, 05:11 AM
Announce what, exactly? Another DLC for 2019? That would mean all of the Year 3 Season Pass owners will get it for free, which would be the least Ubisoft thing to do.

new faction

we want new faction

we got 2 in europe and 2 in asia

while the middle east is the richest in the past and they got none !

chukblok
01-01-2019, 05:17 AM
Lol some guys are speculating the end of Ubi's support after year 3 ... I hope that this is ******** ^^

Come on Ubi deliver it to us!

I can't see support ending...the game is too popular I feel