PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1701 Lan Multiplayer wrong version.

mr_bibber
12-31-2018, 05:51 PM
Hello

my Brother and i tried to play the Lan Multiplayer of Anno 1701 but when i try to join his game i get the message: Wrong version installed.
also if my brother cannot join my game because it does not show up in the list. it stays empty.
I installed both games from the same disk and work fine exept for the multiplayer. both games are updated to version 1.04.

My pc had the issue that i did not have the original disk which i solved by installing the Tages.

does anyone have any idea what i can do to fix this?

Ubi-Woofer
10-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Hello

my Brother and i tried to play the Lan Multiplayer of Anno 1701 but when i try to join his game i get the message: Wrong version installed.
also if my brother cannot join my game because it does not show up in the list. it stays empty.
I installed both games from the same disk and work fine exept for the multiplayer. both games are updated to version 1.04.

My pc had the issue that i did not have the original disk which i solved by installing the Tages.

does anyone have any idea what i can do to fix this?

Hey mr_bibber, did you manage to get this issue resolved? If not, have you tried installing your respective games using their own discs if they had separate discs?

Additionally, by "it stays empty", do you mean the list of available games? Have you tested this with any other players, and did you manage to play with them, but not your brother?

If you can provide any screenshots of the issue, as well, those would be helpful for me to be able to investigate further. Thank you.

Delliox
12-05-2019, 03:55 PM
Hello, Ubi-Woofer

I've a problem; i've buy anno 1701 on G2A for me and my 3 friends; i can play with 2 of this but the last can't join us because "wrong version". But we have verified we have all different keys and we have all the MT 1.04 version. We have all use the keys on Uplay Platform. Can you help me. Sorry for my english ; i'm french ^^'.We playon LAN with Hamachi always work with 2 of my friends but the last not.