PDA

View Full Version : Heavy attacks should cancel out hyperarmor

XreaperX1470
12-31-2018, 12:54 AM
I'm so tired of these characters like zerk the just power through everything it's stupid no assassin class should have that much HA. Also ha should be negated if hit with a heavy first I don't care who you are getting hit with a heavy needs to mean more and stop you in your tracks.

Hormly
12-31-2018, 01:05 AM
I'd rather they just remove his armor on soft feints

chukblok
01-01-2019, 05:21 AM
I think it's silly that a shaman and PK can parry a lawbringer......

papa_joseph1
01-01-2019, 05:45 AM
It's because the Devlopers think that because Assassins have so little health, they need to be coated in the stuff because "Muh try hards" as it stands, Beserker has more hyper armor then Law Bringer, you know the guy wearing full plate armor, stands seven feet tall and can lift shogoki without even breaking a sweat.

Apparently we've been doing it wrong, no shirt > plate armor

Assassins are some of the most poorly balanced and poorly designed heroes in the game, they have become so situational that they are just annoying, and half of them have to use stupid gimmics to get their job done, IE Sholin, because he is flatout magic and can teleport, and the only one that does not have eight tons of HA and annoying kit spam is PK and she is terribad

If you are having a big issue with them, just play Warden, bash them into a corner, you will kill most of them in three or four taps of shoulder plus light [Not that i really advocate for this since that is the most cancerous way to play Warden]