PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft are u kidding?

petrojet-
12-30-2018, 09:42 AM
More than 2 months have passed since the Cancer Fire was released 12 years old jing jung and shao lin players still enjoy humiliating everyone and think that they are the god of this game. Are you afraid that kids will run to the forum to cry for what they paid? Will we wait patch untill 2020??? Can u ****ing nerf cancer heroes already??? Do u realize that waiting for 2 mounths+ for nercessary fixes is not normal for any online game? U will fall into the same trap, u will lose the last players who at least somehow support online your dying(again!!!!) game. Don't be idiots, stop releasing dumb look updates. Finally do something USEFUL!!!!

CravenExtrez
12-30-2018, 10:40 AM
Calm down, they know about this issue and will probably patch them. Be patient.

bannex19
12-30-2018, 10:54 AM
If they were afraid of people being upset about something they paid for they'd pull arcade mode, give players compensation for wasting their time and relaunch a fun, compelling and rewarding version of arcade aka; completely different game mode.

The balancing team for this game clearly has other responsibilities otherwise reworks of one hero wouldn't take 3-4 months to accomplish. I wouldn't hold my breath for wu lin balance anytime soon.

NHLGoldenKnight
12-30-2018, 11:20 AM
My even larger issue is possibility that JJs animation as well as some of Shaolin seem broken. Like unblockable effects are incorrect and timing of their attacks is weird. I am constantly taking damage from JJ even when out of reach, visually at least. Makes me sick.

petrojet-
12-30-2018, 01:37 PM
Ofc JJ and shao lin are broken as **** include animations. But i don't understand why developers are inactive. You can find many guesses how to fix them on forums and on reddit. Stop sitting down like that. Don't test your fixes before release them like you usually do with your heroes or go to suggestion thread and apply suggestion with most likes. At least this will be better than **** patch you will release 3 mounths later, when there are no more people in your game. Or maybe I'm wrong, it takes a company with millions dollars more than 2 months to reduce numbers of attack speed and/or damage of 2 heroes? This could have been done a week after the release and would be enough for the first time and the other weeks working on a full patch. But do u remember who is a developer of this game?

FlashedBus35417
12-30-2018, 04:18 PM
Ubisoft doesn’t listen, this game is going down the crapper. One can tell by the activity. From teleporting monkeys to slow moving heroes to soldiers wearing stupid hats. Get back to basics and make this a fair game on all sides. I used to enjoy this game.

UbiInsulin
12-30-2018, 08:15 PM
My even larger issue is possibility that JJs animation as well as some of Shaolin seem broken. Like unblockable effects are incorrect and timing of their attacks is weird. I am constantly taking damage from JJ even when out of reach, visually at least. Makes me sick.

At least one of the JJ animation issues was reported and fixed in 2.03 (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-341589-16/patch-notes-v2030): "[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Jiang Jun’s “Mighty Backlash” to hit the opponent 100ms sooner than expected."

Feel free to bring up any specific animations that still seem out-of-whack. Video can be particularly helpful for me in reporting stuff like this, if you happen to have any. :)

Siegfried-Z
12-30-2018, 08:30 PM
At least one of the JJ animation issues was reported and fixed in 2.03 (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-341589-16/patch-notes-v2030): "[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Jiang Jun’s “Mighty Backlash” to hit the opponent 100ms sooner than expected."

Feel free to bring up any specific animations that still seem out-of-whack. Video can be particularly helpful for me in reporting stuff like this, if you happen to have any. :)

I dont have the vid but 1 jour ago. I was against a JJ with a team mate (2v1). The JJ parry one of my mate attack and while he start To target me for his zone parry follow up i directly took the dmg once his animation start . It looked very weird.
Usually i don't have any problems with this moove.
Maybe this is just a problem while switching target after a parry ?:/

Archeun
12-31-2018, 12:19 AM
For Honor is mountains of disappointment and bugs/exploits that are abused by players. It's been that way since day 1. The developers do their best I am sure but they fix 1 problem and 2 sprout up.

Knight_Raime
12-31-2018, 12:58 AM
I dont have the vid but 1 jour ago. I was against a JJ with a team mate (2v1). The JJ parry one of my mate attack and while he start To target me for his zone parry follow up i directly took the dmg once his animation start . It looked very weird.
Usually i don't have any problems with this moove.
Maybe this is just a problem while switching target after a parry ?:/

JJ's zone and Nobushi's zone and kensei's zone tend to hit at the start of the animation due to the fact that they cover a pretty significant area as a 360 degree zone. I'm going to guess that it's intended with JJ because it's been this way with both bushi and kensei for ages and the devs should have heard about it by now.