PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Dear Ubi, "SO3" voicelines are broken in multiplayer.

Ghost-Ami
12-29-2018, 04:11 AM
I know you've fixed literally zero bugs I've ever reported, most far more important than this, but I'll go through the motions anyway.

So when a player uses one of the voicelines released in "SO3" it sounds fine to that player in Nomad's voice, but other players hear a voiceline from a teammate without the radio filter effect. It makes it sound as though that teammate is standing right next to you speaking into your ear, it's really creepy and unimmersive.

Please fix. If you're going to give us these giant piles of social items could they at least work properly? ((((

Klaymond
12-29-2018, 04:47 AM
Holy dogsh*t, fido. Even the useless voice lines? Someone ship these people a copy of Quality Assurance for dummies

V4MPiR1
12-29-2018, 05:21 AM
They did. The UBI reader is bugged and can't open the file.

Ghost-Ami
12-31-2018, 08:44 AM
You know, this seems crazy since all eight voice actors show up for the "Silent Spade" missions, so maybe it's just the lack of filter effect, but I swear sometimes some voicelines from teammates sound like they are being spoken by different actors from the typical Holts, Weavers, and Midases (Midai?) I've been hearing for so long.

I don't know what's real any more. o.O

UbiGabrinth
01-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Does this happen every time? Could you provide a small clip of what it sounds like?