PDA

View Full Version : Is it only me ? who feel game is slower since recently patch ??

nitoniwatori
12-29-2018, 12:52 AM
I'm not sure which patch I try to read the release note and found none ...

The feeling is kind of moving inside water ? how I can call it ... the responsive is slower for everything ... dash roll attack (both light / heavy) effect every chars ...

It feel like you previous was SF ZERO revert to SF-II ...

Both me and my friend feel the same ... so I wonder is anyone know anything about this ?

I felt like the attack is delayed for few ms before it lunch and movement is very heavy ... I try to search around but not found anyone talk about this ...

(what I remember is the patch that introduced graphic bug since that I got this sticky/slow movement)

I hope it will be temporally or it is only me so I could find the way to fix this issue (btw my friend confirmed me that he felt the same)

MrB3NX
12-29-2018, 01:16 AM
i didn't feel so .

nitoniwatori
12-29-2018, 01:17 AM
Then maybe I should reinstall it, hope it will help.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-29-2018, 01:27 AM
I've had issues with initiating walk to run with characters during some matches. It is very pronounced when playing shugoki due to his speed and the accuracy it takes to ledge with an oni charge... Each millisecond counts.
It could be the controller I use but it's doubtful considering it works fine some matches and crap in others. It's frustrating but still doable.

nitoniwatori
12-29-2018, 01:52 AM
Yes ... I play main Kensei but I could feel something wrong even with on Shinobi (but I feel like it on shinobi because it feel better to be slower ... but for Kensei it feel weird ... not just for the movement but everything ... I'm not even turn on Vsync ... I didn't touch anything in the config except graphic setting ( Ambient Occlusion ) due to crash before match after the issue patch ...

I don't know why I felt like everything in this game is slower and not responsive like it used to be ... and most annoying me is to turn left-right while running it feel like my char is equipped super heavy armor so he can't just turn quickly like it used to be same case to switching to attack enemies ....

this really make me question myself what happen to me ? because I couldn't see anything in release patch note ... about change in movement / animation / control .... and I only have 1 system to testing this ...

it feel like I touched keyboard/mouse ... it wait for few ms before everything take action it just not happen instant like it used to ... maybe it's time to re-install hope it would fix what ever happen to me ... (this problem happen after patch that make Ambient Occlusion buggy)

... this really stole my fun away from this game ... and I couldn't fix it ... it funny if I couldn't find anything wrong maybe it just how my brain - -" feel about this game (and it not happen for others game which is also required quick reflex ...

UbiInsulin
12-29-2018, 03:22 AM
Is this on PC? Are you seeing any connection issues? Does changing up any graphics settings help?

nitoniwatori
12-29-2018, 10:25 PM
Yes it's PC version ... even I turned all graphic setting to low nothing help ...

It happen in every mode included training ... this really confuse me I didn't even update my graphic and this happen only this game and just this month (like I said it happen after the patch that introduce Ambient Occlusion crash ...

I did't have much time to re-install whole game but I think I'll do that hope it will help (if it won't so maybe I need to put this game to other system to test it)

it playable but not fun as it used to ...

Thanks for reply.

UbiInsulin
12-29-2018, 11:03 PM
Yes it's PC version ... even I turned all graphic setting to low nothing help ...

It happen in every mode included training ... this really confuse me I didn't even update my graphic and this happen only this game and just this month (like I said it happen after the patch that introduce Ambient Occlusion crash ...

I did't have much time to re-install whole game but I think I'll do that hope it will help (if it won't so maybe I need to put this game to other system to test it)

it playable but not fun as it used to ...

Thanks for reply.

No problem! So I understand it feels slower, but are you noticing an actual framerate difference in game?

garr1999
01-01-2019, 06:28 AM
It's also feeling a lot slower on console but it's only during certain moments in a fight or at certain point when

I try to grab an objective point and this started after the patch

will it be fixed in the next patch once the devs figure it out whats wrong.

MuscleTech12018
01-01-2019, 12:27 PM
It's only you.

nitoniwatori
03-21-2019, 03:56 PM
It got fixed in last month (I forgot to report) I'm not sure which patched

and it not about frame rate because I got 60fps ... it about controlling and motion of character (both when you trying to run in any direction or you try to turn to left or right it very slow same to attack)

now everything is fine ... (I guess if you asked me it still got a bit slow if using A / D to turn while running but it easily use cursor instead)

I didn't reinstall the game tho... (that huge for me so I didn't but I come back to check after awhile , glad it back to normal (only me is playing it worse ... lol couldn't parry like I used to))

Thanks everyone.