PDA

View Full Version : Homestead

broski0808
12-27-2018, 03:48 PM
You know what I miss?
The homestead side quest from Assassin's Creed 3. I know a lot of people have been saying they want a home base like in the other games and I think this would be a great way to introduce it. Maybe Kassandra/Alexios come across dying village and they helps to fix it up and decides to make it home. Anyway it is just a thought.

Ubi-Zubi
12-27-2018, 08:09 PM
Hey there! I enjoyed the homestead missions in AC3 and building my island in Black Flag as well. I can definitely pass along your feedback to the team. :)

strigoi1958
12-27-2018, 08:29 PM
I loved everything about AC3... it is the game that set the standard for me. I use it to measure how much fun is in a game. AC3 gave me the highest amount of things in one game that I like vs things not meant for me. I don't compare games but I do look at how much fun each gives me.

Homestead missions were great, they really made me feel a part of the game, as though I belonged to something... That definitely added to the fun, knowing that doing the homestead missions were helping my "friends". Sure I'd love something like that in Odyssey but I must admit that Alexios/ Kassie still help friends along the way, including the family... so I still get some of that rewarding feeling. Odyssey has exceeded the level of fun that I get from playing AC3. But AC3 is still the game by which I judge others. :)

Lysette88
12-27-2018, 08:58 PM
And the remastered version of AC3 is coming soon as well - I will be busy with Odyssey, but I am as well curious about the new visuals in AC3 - it wasn't a bad game, even it didn't pull me in as some other games did - my favorites are still Syndicate and Origins and I found some love for Unity too, but it takes quite some time, until it unfolds in Unity - AC3 might be similar.

rodrigo20121
12-28-2018, 05:48 AM
* Spoiler*
If u Saw the trophies for the episode 2
Maybe building a family could be the Start of your villa or homested

Asgardian02
12-28-2018, 01:10 PM
Hey there! I enjoyed the homestead missions in AC3 and building my island in Black Flag as well. I can definitely pass along your feedback to the team. :)

a permanent home in odyssey doesnt make sense being the merc you are. Also we already have the Adestria.

i'd much rather see you guys add more custumsiation to the ship, such as actuall skins rather the re-colors. There are plenty of awesome ships already in the world, so it wouldnt be any axtra work either for these ship skins.

Just let us add a captain's cabin to the ship or in the hull are something, a home that i wont visit or even see a lot doesnt make sense in odyssey. The ship however i use quite often, so that would make more sense to me.

ProdiGurl
12-28-2018, 02:27 PM
a permanent home in odyssey doesnt make sense being the merc you are. Also we already have the Adestria.

i'd much rather see you guys add more custumsiation to the ship, such as actuall skins rather the re-colors. There are plenty of awesome ships already in the world, so it wouldnt be any axtra work either for these ship skins.

Just let us add a captain's cabin to the ship or in the hull are something, a home that i wont visit or even see a lot doesnt make sense in odyssey. The ship however i use quite often, so that would make more sense to me.

This

SubjectZero007
12-28-2018, 09:01 PM
This would be pretty cool imo if it served at least some sort of purpose besides just the small exploration of it. If so, A+++ from me

Zi_iZ
12-29-2018, 07:05 AM
I second ProdiGurl's seconding of Asgardian02's very solid point.

FlyingMan78
12-29-2018, 10:55 AM
I second ProdiGurl's seconding of Asgardian02's very solid point.

I third that!