PDA

View Full Version : Fixing Law Bringer

papa_joseph1
12-26-2018, 11:52 AM
So, i want to try and get all the good ideas in one place as how to fix our favorite plate armored bro, I only have a couple suggestions to start.

Right off the bat, lets give him something nobody else have, immovability, like i'm talking flat out immune to any attack that moves him,[Impaling charge, Raiders tackle, ect] he's the biggest hero with the most armor, and is strong enough to lift Goki off the ground and above his head without much issue, he needs something that reflect his character, because right now i belive the only LB only perks are Harsh Judgment and Righteous Deflection, i rarely find that the earlier of those two is ever super useful because you have to open with it or they get a free heavy on you, and RD is nice, but still, situational.

Second, hyper armor, just smother him in the stuff, in lore he is said to have the best armor on the planet and it's creation is a secret to his order. Yet Beserker, a guy not wearing a shirt gets more HA..........what kind of game design is that?

third? fix his freaking hit boxes, all his sweeping heavies are not working right, on the far ranges of both left and right heavy finishers, the pole axe head's model will phase right though heroes and minions.

Any other suggestions? i'd love to hear them, i am a Law Bro main and i've been feeling just at odds with for honor ever since marching nerf because of how obnoxious stun and stamina drain stuff has become.

The16th-Legion
12-26-2018, 06:18 PM
as a law main as well, I'll take any buff that comes his way, if it ever happens lol

Lord_Cherubi
12-26-2018, 07:57 PM
Gotta disagree about the immovability, i can only imagine how broken it would be if even a Raider stampede won't move him.

Definetely hyper armor and a ******* opener ffs