PDA

View Full Version : Event loot

Brutal_DaDo
12-25-2018, 07:09 PM
Am i the only one who get annoyed everytime thereís an event and get most stuff for characters i donít even use instead of the one iím playing ?
I donít even understand the damn logic about this

rottmeister
12-25-2018, 07:21 PM
It's not just you, I get annoyed by it too.
Is it just me or is the chance of getting the event loot super low?
I've only gotten Shaman's and Nuxia's weapon set, 2 outfits for characters I don't use and a few effects.

Brutal_DaDo
12-25-2018, 07:33 PM
It's not just you, I get annoyed by it too.
Is it just me or is the chance of getting the event loot super low?
I've only gotten Shaman's and Nuxia's weapon set, 2 outfits for characters I don't use and a few effects.
I feel you man, seems like chances for the characters i play are super low, while i unlocked both two outfits and all the effects for conq and pk which i donít even use 😑
I really habe no idea who make decisions such as this, iíd be ok it chances were low but let me get the s*** for the character iím playind damn

TheTool85
12-25-2018, 11:43 PM
Yeah so true!
I figured out that getting event loot for my raider, at least some, is to NOT playing raider at all lol.
Maby thats why i have a rep 14 Nobushi as it gets me the biggest chance of raider event loot as it did since the very first event ever in this game...
Strange...

Soldier_of_Dawn
12-26-2018, 11:54 PM
Arcade mode has a better drop rate. Give it a try.

rottmeister
12-27-2018, 01:00 AM
Arcade mode has a better drop rate. Give it a try.

I completed it 4 times so far... got 1 event weapon piece in total and a few effects for heroes I haven't even unlocked. For some reason I didn't get the crimson conquest effect for my Nobu either (I used 4 different characters).

Also I've wasted 10+ scavenger crates and got 1 new event weapon piece out of it.

I've played Assassini e Templari for countless of hours (even though I dislike the mode, it's even worse of a gankfest then dominion ever was and the tracking of the commander is just absolutely ridiculous) and still I haven't gotten any outfits or (complete) effects for heroes I play (the battle outfit doesn't count >.>, elite outfits is where it's at)

I'm glad I managed to get PK's, Shaman's and Nuxia's weapon set, but I didn't have any luck with Nobu.

I even bought the Assassin's elite outfit for Nuxia bc I can't be asked to play for 15 more days until I could potentially unlock it.

(The rest of this rant could not be deciphered)

I'm just pissed off..
I either have the worst luck or~ y'know that's probably it!

Soldier_of_Dawn
12-28-2018, 02:25 AM
I completed it 4 times so far... got 1 event weapon piece in total and a few effects for heroes I haven't even unlocked. For some reason I didn't get the crimson conquest effect for my Nobu either (I used 4 different characters).

Also I've wasted 10+ scavenger crates and got 1 new event weapon piece out of it.

I've played Assassini e Templari for countless of hours (even though I dislike the mode, it's even worse of a gankfest then dominion ever was and the tracking of the commander is just absolutely ridiculous) and still I haven't gotten any outfits or (complete) effects for heroes I play (the battle outfit doesn't count >.>, elite outfits is where it's at)

I'm glad I managed to get PK's, Shaman's and Nuxia's weapon set, but I didn't have any luck with Nobu.

I even bought the Assassin's elite outfit for Nuxia bc I can't be asked to play for 15 more days until I could potentially unlock it.

(The rest of this rant could not be deciphered)

I'm just pissed off..
I either have the worst luck or~ y'know that's probably it!

I'm on PC. I was getting 4-6 items after completion of the Weekly Quest. This method requires multiple play-throughs for the best results. However, I was beating the quest in 5-10 minutes each time and I had Champion Status. If you're on the same level, I recommend this approach. I've managed to get every unlockable for each character by Tuesday because of this. The bundle is now 21583 steel for all characters for me instead of 35000.

The crimson effect is only guaranteed on the first completion of the Weekly Quest If you used other characters before your Nobushi that would explain it.

I understand your frustration regarding gear. During the Halloween event I played 10 Breach matches with Kensei and got nothing for him. Each player seems to have a RNG issue with a different character. Ironically, I'd say try Breach with 'Player vs AI' if Arcade Mode is still a no-go, lol.

rottmeister
12-28-2018, 08:13 AM
I'm on PC. I was getting 4-6 items after completion of the Weekly Quest. This method requires multiple play-throughs for the best results. However, I was beating the quest in 5-10 minutes each time and I had Champion Status. If you're on the same level, I recommend this approach. I've managed to get every unlockable for each character by Tuesday because of this. The bundle is now 21583 steel for all characters for me instead of 35000.

The crimson effect is only guaranteed on the first completion of the Weekly Quest If you used other characters before your Nobushi that would explain it.

I understand your frustration regarding gear. During the Halloween event I played 10 Breach matches with Kensei and got nothing for him. Each player seems to have a RNG issue with a different character. Ironically, I'd say try Breach with 'Player vs AI' if Arcade Mode is still a no-go, lol.

Okay, I'll try that.

I just figured I'd play the event mode because I thought it would give me the most event stuff.

Last weeks arcade was really easy so if this weeks is the same difficulty, I'll have no trouble completing it over and over.

I don't have the steel right now to equip Champion status, pretty much spend it all >.>

UbiInsulin
12-29-2018, 12:12 AM
RNG is RNG, to some extent. But I can let the team know that there's some concern as we get to the last couple weeks of the event.

bannex19
12-29-2018, 07:11 AM
Every event has a post like this. If ubi cared they would've addressed it by now.

This game needs a massive QoL update before the new heroes come but alas I don't think the team has the care or the ability to revisit a lot of core systems they can't charge money for.

Besides RNG works fine when you can buy the stuff you want in the the shop ;)