PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha buff

RexXZ347
12-24-2018, 08:56 AM
I will post like this from time to time and i will not be tired of posting on what i wanted to see on my aramusha.

1) Heavy finisher with unblockable and hyper armor. Toned down damage and 1000ms execution.

2) Heavy finisher can be feinted into a 300ms light attack to catch dodging enemies. If followed by a chain, the chain will be 500ms.

3) When the aramusha is attacking he has moving forward animation when the enemy is far. He has very short reach and he is lazy walking while attacking.

4) Infinite chains don't have pattern. It comes in any direction

5) Aramusha has dodge attack or dodge bash/roundhouse kick attack with a guaranteed light.

6) Blade blockade has 300ms start up.

7) Removed side forward dash attack but keep the one with hyper armor. Side dash attack animation will be side dodge attacks.

The_Sun_Danc3
12-24-2018, 09:56 AM
I will post like this from time to time and i will not be tired of posting on what i wanted to see on my aramusha.

1) Heavy finisher with unblockable and hyper armor. Toned down damage and 1000ms execution.

2) Heavy finisher can be feinted into a 300ms light attack to catch dodging enemies. If followed by a chain, the chain will be 500ms.

3) When the aramusha is attacking he has moving forward animation when the enemy is far. He has very short reach and he is lazy walking while attacking.

4) Infinite chains don't have pattern. It comes in any direction

5) Aramusha has dodge attack or dodge bash/roundhouse kick attack with a guaranteed light.

6) Blade blockade has 300ms start up.

7) Removed side forward dash attack but keep the one with hyper armor. Side dash attack animation will be side dodge attacks.

Why canít people ever just ask for an acceptable buff? They just keep asking and asking for stuff until they have a clearly overpowered hero even on paper (Let alone once people find out a way to cheese it). I agree Aramusha could use something but this is way too much and honestly Aramusha isnít that bad. Heís a middle of the road character, heís not crazy good like Conq, but heís not crazy bad like pk.

Vendelkin
12-24-2018, 10:09 AM
Theres been so much discussion on this. Honestly the biggest thing he needs is a side dodge attack that is a light bash guaranteeing a light(thus opens into combos.) That alone would make him far more viable, versatile, and powerful in play.

Then playtest him live for all players if he still needs work:

Id like to see a reduction on the vulnerable time after a blade blockade. And perhaps an undodgeable attack added (to begin catching people that just back dodge all his crap)

Then playtest him live for all players if he still needs work:

After that maybe give him som alternative bash or unblockable opener, maybe make his zones initial hit change sides based on guard and give a soft feint out of the second hit.

But each step wise buffnonly after implementing and playtesting the preceding one for balance.

Also chain finishers should NOT be unblockable. It would be unfair to force an opponent to embrace the parry and prep for a deadly feint. Deadly feint gamenis already strong enough IMO

Siegfried-Z
12-24-2018, 11:48 AM
Yep we discuss about these things few time but for Musha i can keep going.

Just adding the side dodge bash attack into light plus chain would ne va very good start.

Plus giving him some softfeint on zone And deadly feint .
So that when Musha start his 2nd heavy, the opponent cant just backstep because with a softfeint mech he can be catch by a GB.

In my opinion that would be enough