PDA

View Full Version : We want For Honor 2 to be first person viewer

MrB3NX
12-23-2018, 06:18 PM
Hello guys ,

Since Ubisoft loves to expand its games and turn them into series then it is likely to create For Honor 2 in the future

My idea is to make For Honor 2 exclusive first person viewer

that will be epic

that will make the future so bright and promising

I'm getting excited just for thinking about it , and i know many players loves the first person

players who prefer otherwise can keep on playing the original version and thus we will have no divide at all

what do you guys think ?

do you want recycling or new awesome stuff ?

rottmeister
12-23-2018, 06:45 PM
Imagine For Honor VR:
Now getting bit by a Shaman might actually traumatise people! :p

Personally I prefer third person games, I don't really know why.
I can't really see For Honor in first person (right now) mostly because of the insanely fast attacks and moves that might make you sick (because the camera would completely tilt after getting bit by a Shaman or hugged by a Shugoki.

This also would make antiganking near impossible to do.

If for honor 2 would be less about ganking and insanely fast attacks, I could definitely see it happening in first person.

Velentix
12-23-2018, 10:03 PM
no. this game primarily runs on its group fights, first person view for that combined with the art of war system would be hell.

SangLong524
12-23-2018, 10:34 PM
Im not one of those many of yours, im afraid. First person is one of the key elements in my NOPE list.

SnippierRogue34
12-24-2018, 12:17 AM
I don't like the firt person really, so better talk about that u want or u wish but really more people like the perspective actually.

Tyrjo
12-24-2018, 08:11 AM
I don't think this is really possible to do. The game is based on being a third person perspective game.

Gastgrinder
12-24-2018, 08:45 AM
like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=THKTfTFVfOY

ArchDukeInstinct
12-24-2018, 10:57 AM
Who is we?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-24-2018, 11:24 AM
I don't like the firt person really, so better talk about that u want or u wish but really more people like the perspective actually.
+1

MrB3NX
12-24-2018, 04:21 PM
like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=THKTfTFVfOY

No offense but it look like it's been made by amateurs

if Ubisoft made a first person they will succeed greatly .

Feedmeyourcows2
12-24-2018, 05:33 PM
Why would they make a For honor 2 in the first place? The game is constantly being updated similarly to rainbow six siege.

Let's assume they do for some reason. First person would be a big no no, I doubt the game would even be considered for honor and be more like chivalry medieval warfare. The game replies on combos which just wouldn't play well in first person and it would be clunky as hell

Drakeawish
12-24-2018, 05:40 PM
for honor 2 is not happening

Illyrian_King
12-24-2018, 06:07 PM
Who is "we"?! :confused:

MrB3NX
12-24-2018, 11:53 PM
Who is "we"?! :confused:

check this

https://www.instagram.com/p/Brus0FTnG9d/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

it's been viewed by 11k and they all loves it .

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-25-2018, 02:02 AM
check this

https://www.instagram.com/p/Brus0FTnG9d/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

it's been viewed by 11k and they all loves it .

I think its great to but that doesn't mean I want to play a game in this view. If we could switch between 3rd and first person even when recorded it would make for some epic for honor videos.

When record epic clips or funny moments I want to see the character I'm using and his emos not just hands waving in front of his face on occasion to signify an emo. So as for being exclusively first person it would be a horrible game. People would be sneaking up behind you all the time cheesing you out of a good fight. Nope not for me.

Soldier_of_Dawn
12-25-2018, 10:23 AM
First person viewer would be good for both a theatre and spectator mode but not the core of the game. The Art-of-Battle system is For Honor's identity and requires a third person view. Changing it would cause an uproar and may drive away a lot of the community. Player's wouldn't be able appreciate the cosmetics in first person view, which is a core appeal of the game, and Ubisoft wouldn't make as much profit as a result.

Nidhrion
12-25-2018, 12:42 PM
Stupidest idea ever.

Helnekromancer
12-25-2018, 04:08 PM
First Person is awful for these types of games. I had the same issue with Overwatch, why buy a skin for a char when I can only see their hands when i play? First Person would look terrible with the amount of unblockable shoves in this game, would make you nauseous trying to defend yourself from a gank.

MrB3NX
12-26-2018, 06:44 PM
Imagine For Honor VR:
Now getting bit by a Shaman might actually traumatise people! :p

Personally I prefer third person games, I don't really know why.
I can't really see For Honor in first person (right now) mostly because of the insanely fast attacks and moves that might make you sick (because the camera would completely tilt after getting bit by a Shaman or hugged by a Shugoki.

This also would make antiganking near impossible to do.

If for honor 2 would be less about ganking and insanely fast attacks, I could definitely see it happening in first person.

of course the first person view will have its own modification sets

you should not worry about that

it will be modified enough to be suitable and proper for the gameplay experience .

ytrecvbnm
12-27-2018, 02:15 PM
With how many times I get surrounded and have to fend off multiple attackers, I don't think 1st person would work.

Herbstlicht
12-27-2018, 03:21 PM
Big NO. I cant imagine a fighter without seeing my fighter and some environment around me. Besides, I mostly prefere 3rd person games. 1st person would be a definite no buy decision.