PDA

View Full Version : Centurio Nerf

rasi777125
12-23-2018, 03:54 PM
I thing the Centurio is to strong, he hafe to many Unblockebels Attack, and the one punch were you lose your compleatly Condition is to strong.

Kargish1
12-23-2018, 10:46 PM
Another one is going through the ritual boys

Lil_Porkki
12-24-2018, 08:11 PM
Coming back after a long pause and having played cent myself too he is one trick pony, that charged heavy is all he has, the soft feint to gb has to be made so early it aint even a 50/50, just wait and parry the heavy. Most of the cents forget the punch after heavy and i get alot of ppl not expecting that

segnor_bandito
12-24-2018, 09:58 PM
centurion is by far one of the weakest heroes for now man, he has everything to be a good character but done badly, his opener (kick) is slow as fucc, his punch is not guaranted and has little to no tracking making it doable only if someone is dumb enough to corner himself or if the centurion lands a heavy charged attac wich is pretty easy to deal with, once you learn his very thin moveset you know it all counting that almost everything that he does if dodged is punisheable. imo he needs a buff asap maybe nerf the cutscene combo he has if he gets you on a wall so ppl will stop *****ing about him

Lord_Cherubi
12-25-2018, 07:07 PM
Yeah, in duels you have to be a mixup god to have any chance of winning :/

Still pretty viable in 4v4 tho.

LordDoubleDare
12-26-2018, 09:35 PM
4v4 he is kinda a nightmare. He is really good at ganking

Rain-Dragon
12-26-2018, 09:52 PM
Another one is going through the ritual boys

I remember my first time. It was kinda rough, but I used protection.

Rain-Dragon
12-26-2018, 10:07 PM
4v4 he is kinda a nightmare. He is really good at ganking

But really bad at handling more than 1 enemy cause all his good stuff are interruptible chains.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-26-2018, 11:30 PM
His revenge game sucks. Even as a shugoki he cant do anything to you unless your OOS. If your ganking him, he is a linear fighter so he's easy to demon's embrace and slow enough to light/headbutt him. He is so easy to wait out and turtle against plus rock steady keeps him from causing any big damage so if you know your going against a gank squad of centurions just play shugoki or aramusha with rock steady.