PDA

View Full Version : light 400 ms need get nerf

Melikethegames
12-22-2018, 07:28 PM
many most people play asssain cost not be mobile for light 400 ms spam and easy kill enamy my idea to nerf 400 ms light attack

assssain and heroes who have 400 ms light attack going get nerf 400 ms light to 415 ms light and use to much light attack compete stack up 430 ms light attack for spam light attack

what im means when players use to much light attack or spam light attack it going be 430 ms light attack but players need to wait 3 sec not use light attack before it can go back to 415 ms light attack

we know many people we got piss off so many people play asssain couse it can light spam enamy to death but now im going make use light its now more risk for assssain and heroes have 400 ms light its big nerf for light attack'

warden and conqeruior use bash can still get free light attack

people going agree me with it

rottmeister
12-22-2018, 07:40 PM
Not trying to be offensive or anything but you should stop saying "people going agree with me", you said it in your 'Nuxia need nerf' thread and quite a few people including me disagreed.

Now on to the 400ms lights: I think they're annoying too mostly because they are so spammable and take no skill. It's not impossible to deal with, it just needs a lot more concentration to react to them.

However if I'm not mistaken Ubisoft themselves said that 400ms lights are not a problem in high levels of play at all and so they won't slow them down.

Col.Bullet
12-22-2018, 08:08 PM
However if I'm not mistaken Ubisoft themselves said that 400ms lights are not a problem in high levels of play at all and so they won't slow them down.

As if anyone actually cares about the "Problems" of the top one percent, completely different type of game. What these players want are attacks that are reliably easy to pull off and most importantly safe. Thus Ubi would have to create one chain enabeling guaranteed damage and I-frames for every "viable" hero, excluding those that aren't, and high levels should be happy. What fun.

Col.Bullet
12-22-2018, 08:14 PM
In this, 400 MS attacks are only semi-reliable, for some can actually block them with no trouble. Which brings this whole idea of even implementing them back around to being a worthless effort. And an infuriatingly hamstrung attempt at "balance".

Vakris_One
12-22-2018, 10:27 PM
As if anyone actually cares about the "Problems" of the top one percent, completely different type of game. What these players want are attacks that are reliably easy to pull off and most importantly safe. Thus Ubi would have to create one chain enabeling guaranteed damage and I-frames for every "viable" hero, excluding those that aren't, and high levels should be happy. What fun.
Actually the competitive community, i.e. "the top 1%" don't want spammable 400ms attacks. Never have. What they wanted were more heroes with a viable attack preferably via mixups and mind games instead of passive staring contests. The devs are the ones that started littering the game with 400ms spam because it's easier and less work to do that than to sit down and give every hero a quality rework like the Kensei.

If you don't like kits being littered with 400ms attacks and nothing much else then direct your ire at the devs, for it is entirely their idea to do this instead of mind games, openers and mixups.

bannex19
12-22-2018, 11:29 PM
I still think the OP is a bot.