PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlobby and standalone PF??

EAGLE_34_WO
01-20-2005, 08:06 AM
Is it not possible to play the StandAlone PF in hyperlobby? It will only let me go to the IL-2 path.

EAGLE_34_WO
01-20-2005, 08:06 AM
Is it not possible to play the StandAlone PF in hyperlobby? It will only let me go to the IL-2 path.

Yskonyn23
01-20-2005, 09:20 AM
Err.. I dunno, actually... But in any case it's worthwile to pickup a copy of IL-2 Forgotten Battles and the Ace Expansion. They aren't expensive and add a whole lot to your PF experience (reversed world, hehe). Then install PF as an addon to your IL2 install.
Most people are playing with a 'merged' installation so I wonder if you'll ever be finding (m)any servers you can join with only the stand alone PF.

EURO_Snoopy
01-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Online Server Guide (http://www.airwarfare.com/guides/online_server_guide.htm)

Troll2k
01-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Sure you can.

Just rename your pf.exe to il2fb.exe.Then redirect hl to the new path.(hold down shift+control when you click on connect).

There is 1 PF standalone server on hl.

EAGLE_34_WO
01-20-2005, 07:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yskonyn23:
Err.. I dunno, actually... But in any case it's worthwile to pickup a copy of IL-2 Forgotten Battles and the Ace Expansion. They aren't expensive and add a whole lot to your PF experience (reversed world, hehe). Then install PF as an addon to your IL2 install.
Most people are playing with a 'merged' installation so I wonder if you'll ever be finding (m)any servers you can join with only the stand alone PF. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have IL-2 FB with the AEP but installed it seperately to still play with some buddies who don't have PF. Oh well I will probably install it as an addon sometime in the future.

Troll2k
01-20-2005, 11:43 PM
You can host a standalone on Hyperlobby.There is a dedicated one that runs there all the time.

strelnik_Sipi
01-21-2005, 03:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EAGLE_34_WO:
I have IL-2 FB with the AEP but installed it seperately to still play with some buddies who don't have PF. Oh well I will probably install it as an addon sometime in the future. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can have merged and standalone instaled at the same time... if u got enough space on HD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif