PDA

View Full Version : 15 minute penalty for being inactive.

Archeun
12-21-2018, 11:40 PM
I'm fine with a penalty for leaving a game in progress or rage-quitting. I'm not OK with a 15 minute penalty because I walk away for a few minutes to bio and come back to see I have been booted due to inactivity. What is the exact amount of time before you are booted for inactivity? 1 minute? 2 minutes? I literally walked away from the keyboard for about 3 minutes because I had been waiting to bio. The game was still in the character select phase when I left. When I came back, 3 minutes later; I was booted for inactivity.

Is there any chance this will be fixed in the near future or at least reduced? There is already a well known way of quitting out of the game to avoid the penalty anyway. Your forcing people to remain at their keyboards for several minutes since this game loads ridiculously slow at times.

RenegadeRasta
12-22-2018, 01:04 AM
As soon as gameplay starts, if you're inactive for 55 seconds , you get the boot.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-22-2018, 02:33 AM
It's not broken. I think youll agree that when you start a game and start to run out of your spawn it's annoying to see your ally just standing there. I actually wish the time was shorter. I get why you would que up but you shouldn't blame the system for your own negligence.