PDA

View Full Version : Will the Snowball Effect make a Comeback?

Vakris_One
12-21-2018, 04:23 PM
Just wondering if the Snowball effect from last year's Frost Wind event will be made available again? I was waiting for it to come up again the same way the Howl at The Moon effect was made available again for the Halloween event.

Roseguard_Cpt
12-21-2018, 04:28 PM
I can't confirm but I'd say yes, as it would be another thing people can buy steel packs to pur- I mean, invest their hard earned steel on.
Joking aside it would be nice to see it make a come back, heck, maybe even make a mode where everyone's emotes are replaced with it and the snowball oneshots people. Respawn timer of 2 seconds and have it be like Skirmish perhaps.

EvoX.
12-21-2018, 08:49 PM
Who are you asking, though? There are no devs on this forum and the CR's know less than the players.

Seeing as how holiday effects can only reappear on their respective holidays, and how this time it's not Frostwind or anything resembling that theme, it's safe to assume next December would be the closest possible answer.

Vakris_One
12-22-2018, 12:34 AM
Who are you asking, though? There are no devs on this forum and the CR's know less than the players.

Seeing as how holiday effects can only reappear on their respective holidays, and how this time it's not Frostwind or anything resembling that theme, it's safe to assume next December would be the closest possible answer.
I figured I might as well ask the question. I don't use Reddit and I'm not tight with Eric Pope so this is the only platform I have to ask this sort of question and maybe get lucky with a reply.

chukblok
12-22-2018, 04:18 AM
Yeah mate sadly I think the AC event replaced winter event this year