PDA

View Full Version : Operation10

Zanifus
08-19-2008, 12:32 AM
Recently I received an email from "noreply@operation10.ca" that stated that there was some contest going on for Tom Clancy's HAWX and there were several prizes that will be given away.

Is this contest legit? I haven't found anything on the ubi sites that mention this, so I thought I would ask here about it.

Zanifus
08-19-2008, 12:32 AM
Recently I received an email from "noreply@operation10.ca" that stated that there was some contest going on for Tom Clancy's HAWX and there were several prizes that will be given away.

Is this contest legit? I haven't found anything on the ubi sites that mention this, so I thought I would ask here about it.

Mig-29
08-19-2008, 09:29 AM
Not sure, there was a contest but it says its closed if you click the link. Look at one of the stickied treads.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3981007546/m/1101037166

BirdPlayer
08-22-2008, 08:20 PM
9 times out of ten its fake

Zanifus
09-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Alright... So I got an email from them again stating their 2nd flash game is up. Anyways, MSN was apparently the people that sent it to me.

That is the link... After the link is what is in the rest of the email. It is a picture link.

http://tracking.msadcenter.msn.com/rlaaamzl_fdqvjrgmx.html

About this mailing:
You are receiving this e-mail because you subscribed to MSN Featured Offers. Microsoft respects your privacy. If you do not wish to receive this MSN Featured Offers e-mail, please click the "Unsubscribe" link below. This will not unsubscribe you from e-mail communications from third-party advertisers that may appear in MSN Feature Offers. This shall not constitute an offer by MSN. MSN shall not be responsible or liable for the advertisers' content nor any of the goods or service advertised. Prices and item availability subject to change without notice.

2008 Microsoft | Unsubscribe | More Newsletters | Privacy

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052