PDA

View Full Version : Can’t join crew mission with cut scenes

Nuf_Nivah
12-17-2018, 11:09 AM
When you try to do a race with a cut scene it freeze up.and it just started demolition derby update.

Ubi-Spud
12-18-2018, 11:03 PM
Hey Nuf_Nivah!

Sorry to hear of the recent crashes. Have you ran through this FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025633/Basic-PS4-Troubleshooting)? It may seem a little basic, but it should resolve the issue. If not, please let us know. A video of the issue would also be beneficial for the development team!

Nuf_Nivah
12-20-2018, 12:24 PM
Yep and it’s in your code it didn’t start until you added pvp

UbiMorning
12-21-2018, 10:34 PM
Are you able to provide a video showcasing this issue?

Nuf_Nivah
12-22-2018, 02:39 PM
Yep I can provide some but shouldn’t have. to just go get in a crew and try it or you can pay me to test your stuff. Me and my friends can’t be the only having this problem. And we cannot see each other on the map. Get rid of of the wall riding code and test it and see if it works or send me the code and I’ll try it.

UbiMorning
12-22-2018, 08:18 PM
Can you clarify which specific missions you've tried? This helps our investigation on this issue.

Nuf_Nivah
12-24-2018, 03:14 PM
And race with a cut scene and also when accepting a invite.

UbiMorning
12-27-2018, 11:26 PM
Can you please provide which specific races you've tried?

Nuf_Nivah
12-29-2018, 04:22 AM
If you need me to list every race with a cut scene when it’s your game. I think I need to post this to reddit and YouTube to let people see how y’all trouble shoot. Or they need to hire someone that will do the job where do you I need to apply because I’m disabled and all I can do is play games.

UbiMorning
12-29-2018, 09:27 PM
I apologize for the inconvenience. Having specific examples is helpful when troubleshooting and reporting issues. If it appears to be each race that begins with a cutscene, can you clarify if you have the game installed on an internal or external drive? How much space is left on that drive?

Nuf_Nivah
12-30-2018, 07:45 AM
It’s not just me and it’s the internal and it’s the only game installed. This thread and the can’t see crew thread are the same issue and I’ve found a couple more it didn’t start until the wall riding code.

Rolston112
01-22-2019, 09:03 PM
it feel like a bot is responding to the problems people are posting on here and nothing is getting done. am having the same problem with the game friends name show up *** (wwwwwwww) in game and every race with a cut scene when playing with friends never loads up like before the December update. i mean for a game called the crew u would thing that the main issue like playing with friends would work like it should and if it does n't the devs would fix it ASAP. and i mean come on theres no need to keep asking us the player for picture and video proof wen the problem is so clear the game is broken its not just the races even free roam ur friends will randomly go invisible. i even have problems when starting a race everyone will accept the invite and most times like 90% of the time the race wont load this is bad.because everyone thats played the game from launch know the game was working fine now its have connectivity issue

UbiMorning
01-22-2019, 10:34 PM
Hi Rolston112! I apologize for any frustration regarding this issue. The TC2 team is aware of this issue. It appears to occur when you and your group members all have different NAT types. It is important that you and your crew all have matching NAT type. This FAQ explains how to fix NAT issues (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4/). It is also important that the player with the best internet host the group itself. I completely understand you would like to play with your friends.

We also recommend this work around:
- Disband from the crew (including the crew master)
- Go to the same instance place/location (HQ, House)
- Leave that place at the same time
- Make sure all players are visible on this session (Avoid changing vehicles/going elsewhere)
- Player with best connection invite other players in the crew.

Nuf_Nivah
01-23-2019, 10:37 AM
This is true and you will probably get a warning for saying so I did and the warning I received was for inappropriate language when the was none. And I’m still waiting on the answer to my question what was the inappropriate language and who I report you to.

it feel like a bot is responding to the problems people are posting on here and nothing is getting done. am having the same problem with the game friends name show up *** (wwwwwwww) in game and every race with a cut scene when playing with friends never loads up like before the December update. i mean for a game called the crew u would thing that the main issue like playing with friends would work like it should and if it does n't the devs would fix it ASAP. and i mean come on theres no need to keep asking us the player for picture and video proof wen the problem is so clear the game is broken its not just the races even free roam ur friends will randomly go invisible. i even have problems when starting a race everyone will accept the invite and most times like 90% of the time the race wont load this is bad.because everyone thats played the game from launch know the game was working fine now its have connectivity issue

UbiMorning
01-23-2019, 07:26 PM
Sorry for the delay in response @Nuf_Nivah, I did respond to your PM.

Don.B._CN
01-24-2019, 09:36 AM
This can't be a problem related just to some different NAT-types. In our group everyone has a green NAT, we made sure everyone has the all needed ports opened. But yet we have the same problem from time to time. Even Rich and MrDrPink had this issue during their latest CM-livestream this week, when they drove together with DatWut.

It's also not a permanent problem. It occures totally random to us. Sometimes we have no problem driving races together in a crew and sometimes we need several attempts to get the races started with the same people. But it must have something to do with the races that have some cutscenes. Only on those races the problem is present (since some update in the past, unfortunately i don't remember which one exactly).

You can also compare the problem to the usual sessionissues, where it's only possible to drive in a connected 4-person-crew, but not with some more friends. Friends can join randomly, but get kicked out of the session after a couple of minutes and can't rejoin. While they are trying to rejoin the 4 crewmembers get also into a sessioncycle.

UbiMorning
01-25-2019, 10:50 PM
Thanks for your feedback Don.B._CN. I sincerely appreciate it. Please note that the TC2 team is still investigating this issue. Part of the testing/investigation is to verify that the players having this issue all confirm that each player has the same NAT type to rule out the possibility of this being related to a NAT issue. We strongly recommend players to check this, and to verify with us if having all the same NAT type resolved this issue or not. we appreciate you letting us know about your experience with this issue and confirming that all your group member's NAT types are green.
I can completely understand this is a frustrating issue, and assure you the TC2 team is looking to find the source of this issue. Please let us know if you find any other information regarding this bug so we can relay that to the TC2 team as well.

Killerkeks2883
02-01-2019, 10:13 PM
what‘s wrong with thecrew2 since pvp update u have to restart the game very often, u can‘t realy play with friends, what‘s wrong here? i was so hopefull it will be fixed with the last update🤔 no weve got new races now?👍 i think it better to make this game run like befor pvp update

Nuf_Nivah
02-04-2019, 02:45 AM
It’s in the wall riding code get rid of it and you will fix it

UbiMorning
02-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Hi Killerkeks2883. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps I suggested earlier in this thread? have you made a ticket regarding this issue as well?

Bernd__Bleifuss
02-13-2019, 11:28 AM
Can only speak for players, that play on Ps4 like me. On twitch i watched
PC players streaming TC2. The main issue seemed to be this annoying disconnets when beeing in an events together in a crew.
On PS4 the situation is this:
If paying events togehter in a crew, people have no problems with disconnects at all.
But S T A R T I N G these events is a big issue.

The cutscenes lead in 50% of the cases to an infinite loading screen.

This can't be a problem related just to some different NAT-types. In our group everyone has a green NAT, we made sure everyone has the all needed ports opened. But yet we have the same problem from time to time. Even Rich and MrDrPink had this issue during their latest CM-livestream this week, when they drove together with DatWut.

It's also not a permanent problem. It occures totally random to us. Sometimes we have no problem driving races together in a crew and sometimes we need several attempts to get the races started with the same people....

Don.B._CN playing on PC, but on PS4 it also "occures totally random" to the players. With the difference, that the chances to get this error are much higher ( 50 % in EVERY event with cutscenes, except the Event "wolf territory" - there he cutscene never is an issue ).

If players try to start an event together in a crew, it s also an much bigger problem on PS4 then on PC. Before Gator Rush( patch 1.1.0 ) it was going like clockwise - no long loadingtimes. Before Demolition Derby ( patch 1.2.0 ) Players had at least a very high chance starting events together in a crew. Patch 1.2.0 entirely destroyed it.
Sometimes u can t start the event at all, or it takes several trys to start the event. The only solution is restarting the game then.
Once the crew members restarted, all can work fine and they get almost every event started in the first attempt. So here it s not completely uninfluenceable like with the cutscenes
( cutscene - randomly ; getting events started - an connectivity error that creeps in ).